A Plus Automotive Jobs | Hiring For administrative assistant – office Career Opportunity At A Plus Automotive. A Plus Automotive Providing Jobs In North Vancouver, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At A Plus Automotive As A administrative assistant – office Under Canadian Government Jobs In North Vancouver, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of A Plus Automotive Jobs For Vacant Position Of administrative assistant – office Get Latest Updates Through aplusauto.ca.
A Plus Automotive Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. A Plus Automotive Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In North Vancouver, British Columbia. Come To Know North Vancouver British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of A Plus Automotive Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From A Plus Automotive.
A Plus Automotive Jobs 2022 | Hiring For administrative assistant – office In North Vancouver, British Columbia
A Plus Automotive Is Now Hiring For administrative assistant – office On Their Official Career Portal In North Vancouver, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For A Plus Automotive Jobs. Now They Can Apply For administrative assistant – office At A Plus Automotive. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 16.00–28.00 an hour. A Plus Automotive Jobs In North Vancouver, British Columbia.
Short Details Of A Plus Automotive Jobs For administrative assistant – office
|Name Of Organisation||A Plus Automotive|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 16.00–28.00 an hour|
|Job Type||A Plus Automotive Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In North Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||aplusauto.ca|
Full Job Description For A Plus Automotive Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Sage Accounting Software
- Accounting software
- Human resources software
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- Simply Accounting
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?