Alternative Landscaping Jobs | Hiring For Front Office Reception Career Opportunity At Alternative Landscaping. Alternative Landscaping Providing Jobs In Brandon, Manitoba. New Government Vacancy At Alternative Landscaping As A Front Office Reception Under Canadian Government Jobs In Brandon, Manitoba. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Alternative Landscaping Jobs For Vacant Position Of Front Office Reception Get Latest Updates Through www.alternativelandscapingltd.com.
Alternative Landscaping Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Alternative Landscaping Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Brandon, Manitoba. Come To Know Brandon Manitoba Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Alternative Landscaping Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Alternative Landscaping.
Alternative Landscaping Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Front Office Reception In Brandon, Manitoba
Alternative Landscaping Is Now Hiring For Front Office Reception On Their Official Career Portal In Brandon, Manitoba. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Alternative Landscaping Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Front Office Reception At Alternative Landscaping. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately Avg. CAD 17.39 an hour. Alternative Landscaping Jobs In Brandon, Manitoba.
Short Details Of Alternative Landscaping Jobs For Front Office Reception
|Name Of Organisation||Alternative Landscaping|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||Avg. CAD 17.39 an hour|
|Job Type||Alternative Landscaping Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Brandon, Manitoba|
|Get Notification From||www.alternativelandscapingltd.com|
Full Job Description For Alternative Landscaping Jobs In Manitoba, Canada
Full Job Description
Alternative Landscaping Ltd is hiring a Front Office Receptionist, the first point of contact for visitors to our office. Their role is to create a welcoming environment for the company, its clients, and team members and manage day-to-day office duties. A proactive mindset, customer service demeanor, an eye for details, and a willingness to support other departments will ensure your success with us.
Front Desk Reception:
- Greet clients and visitors to the office with warmth, notifying employees of visitor’s arrival when necessary.
- Maintain the front desk, showroom, boardroom, washrooms, and kitchen in a state of visitor readiness (includes spot cleaning and dishes)
- Answer incoming calls received on a multi-line phone system, in a cordial, professional and timely manner and transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Maintaining the office and uniform supplies and inventory.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential document and information, ensuring timely flow of information.
- Collecting payments and closing a balanced day
- Maintains all filing and paperwork, ensuring the flow to appropriate desks/offices.
- Daily COVID cleaning
- Maintain kitchen area and spot clean public areas throughout the day as needed
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with administrative work; construction industry experience is an asset
- Must be computer proficient and learn new software easily
- Excellentverbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer care skills in person and on the phone
- Post-secondary Office Administration certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred
As a member of our team, you can look forward to:
- A full-time opportunity offering a competitive pay
- Employee Benefits Plan
- Being part of a strong, hardworking team that takes great pride in their work
- Opportunity for development within a growing company
Select the Apply button above for more information.
Applications accepted until May 16. Remuneration will be based upon experience.
Alternative Landscaping Ltd. is a local, family-run company that has been creating award-winning outdoor landscapes for more than two decades. We complete commercial and residential projects in landscaping, excavation, and maintenance and operate a year-round garden centre that services southwestern Manitoba. The Alternative Team works hard every day to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and create projects that will have a lasting impact in the region.
Alternative Landscaping Ltd. is committed to an inclusive, barrier free environment and will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Accessibility for Manitobans Act (AMA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process Please let us know if you require an accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible language requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift