Ancast Industries Jobs | Hiring For production supervisor – metal products manufacturing Career Opportunity At Ancast Industries. Ancast Industries Providing Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba. New Government Vacancy At Ancast Industries As A production supervisor – metal products manufacturing Under Canadian Government Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Ancast Industries Jobs For Vacant Position Of production supervisor – metal products manufacturing Get Latest Updates Through www.ancast.mb.ca.
Ancast Industries Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Ancast Industries Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba. Come To Know Winnipeg Manitoba Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Ancast Industries Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Ancast Industries.
Ancast Industries Jobs 2022 | Hiring For production supervisor – metal products manufacturing In Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ancast Industries Is Now Hiring For production supervisor – metal products manufacturing On Their Official Career Portal In Winnipeg, Manitoba. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Ancast Industries Jobs. Now They Can Apply For production supervisor – metal products manufacturing At Ancast Industries. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 65000.00–70000.00 a year. Ancast Industries Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Short Details Of Ancast Industries Jobs For production supervisor – metal products manufacturing
|Name Of Organisation||Ancast Industries|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 65000.00–70000.00 a year|
|Job Type||Ancast Industries Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|Get Notification From||www.ancast.mb.ca|
Full Job Description For Ancast Industries Jobs In Manitoba, Canada
Full Job Description
Work site environment
- Urban area
- Prepare and submit reports
- Train or arrange for training
- Oversee safety of operations
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of production workers who operate processing machines and who fabricate, assemble, finish or inspect plastic or rubber parts and products
- Prepare production and other reports
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- 16-20 people
- More than 20 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Outlook
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Public transportation is available
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Pension plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
- Travel insurance
Apply Now For Ancast Industries Jobs
There Are Many Jobs Out There That May Be a Good Fit For Your CV. You Can Also Search For Specific Industries Or Job Titles That You Are Interested In. Once You Have Found Some Potential Openings, Take A Look At The Job Descriptions To See If Your Skills And Experience Match What The Employer Is Looking For. You Can Even Narrow Your Search By Specifying Whether The Position Is Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!