AROW Global Jobs | Hiring For General Labor Career Opportunity At AROW Global. AROW Global Providing Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba. New Government Vacancy At AROW Global As A General Labor Under Canadian Government Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of AROW Global Jobs For Vacant Position Of General Labor Get Latest Updates Through arowglobal.com.
AROW Global Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. AROW Global Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba. Come To Know Winnipeg Manitoba Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of AROW Global Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From AROW Global.
AROW Global Jobs 2022 | Hiring For General Labor In Winnipeg, Manitoba
AROW Global Is Now Hiring For General Labor On Their Official Career Portal In Winnipeg, Manitoba. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For AROW Global Jobs. Now They Can Apply For General Labor At AROW Global. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately Avg. CAD 18.23 an hour. AROW Global Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Short Details Of AROW Global Jobs For General Labor
|Name Of Organisation||AROW Global|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||Avg. CAD 18.23 an hour|
|Job Type||AROW Global Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|Get Notification From||arowglobal.com|
Full Job Description For AROW Global Jobs In Manitoba, Canada
Job Title: General Labor
Department: MV Assembly, MV Fabrication
Reports To: Lead Hands & Cell Leaders
Why Choose AROW Global?
Have you every wanted to work for a company that believes in Integrity, Ownership, Safety, Community, Responsive, and Excellence? To find out how Transit Bus Windows and Driver Protection Systems are manufactured? Then AROW Global is your one stop shop to experience all those things. AROW Global has been operating in Canada and the United States since 1965 and has been manufacturing a multitude of different items over the years. Yet through all the years AROW Global has been around we have held our company values to the core of everything that we do!
Summary of Current Openings
- Material Handler Day’s 7:30 am- 4 pm
- Machine Operator, Extrusion Day’s 7:30 am- 4 pm
- Final Assembly/ Crane Operator Evening’s 3 pm to 11:30 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate machinery in a safe and efficient manner
- Follow all Health & Safety policies, procedures, and regulations
- Assist the production team depending on the type of duty they are performing
- Working in a team environment were everyone works together to complete orders on time
- Working with your hands, lifting, and moving large pieces of metal, and standing for hours at a time, requiring physical strength and stamina
- The ability to use precision measurement instruments
- Understanding the importance of producing quality products
- The ability to work unsupervised in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- The ability to read/interpret drawings/ and breakdowns
- The ability to drive a Forklift and use other machinery or the ability to learn
Skills, Qualifications and Physical Requirements
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Company is considered an asset
- Strong ability to work well with a diverse group of individuals
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Benefits of working at AROW Global!
- 100% employer paid benefits which cover health, dental, vision, short term disability, and life insurance
- Gym Subsidy
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Vacation Time
- Safety Boot Reimbursement Program
- Member of SMART Local Union 511
- Integrity: Doing the right thing in our words and actions even when it is difficult.
- Responsive: Timely and effective support of others in alignment with business needs.
- Safety: An environment which includes establishing and maintaining safety practices and a respectful culture.
- Community: A unified network of relationships built upon the contributions of many unique and talented individuals.
- Excellence: Striving to always improve and to be our best in everything we do as individuals and as an organization.
- Ownership: Demonstrating responsibility and accountability to our work and contributions.
AROW Global is an Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Employer. We comply with Federal, State/Provincial regulations at all U.S. and Canadian Locations.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.