Aslon Management Jobs | Hiring For ASSEMBLY OPERATOR Career Opportunity At Aslon Management. Aslon Management Providing Jobs In London, Ontario. New Government Vacancy At Aslon Management As A ASSEMBLY OPERATOR Under Canadian Government Jobs In London, Ontario. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Aslon Management Jobs For Vacant Position Of ASSEMBLY OPERATOR Get Latest Updates Through aslon.ca.
Aslon Management Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Aslon Management Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In London, Ontario. Come To Know London Ontario Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Aslon Management Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Aslon Management.
Aslon Management Jobs 2022 | Hiring For ASSEMBLY OPERATOR In London, Ontario
Aslon Management Is Now Hiring For ASSEMBLY OPERATOR On Their Official Career Portal In London, Ontario. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Aslon Management Jobs. Now They Can Apply For ASSEMBLY OPERATOR At Aslon Management. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 16.50 an hour. Aslon Management Jobs In London, Ontario.
Short Details Of Aslon Management Jobs For ASSEMBLY OPERATOR
|Name Of Organisation||Aslon Management|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 16.50 an hour|
|Job Type||Aslon Management Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In London, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||aslon.ca|
Full Job Description For Aslon Management Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Full Job Description
Aslon Management Inc. – 961A Pond Mills Rd London, ON N6N 1C3
Aslon Management Inc, is an assembly facility located in south London.
Location: London, ON
Shift: Straight Shifts – Days – Afternoons
Employment Status: Full Time, Permanent
- Assembly of automotive seating components directly on the line in accordance with quality standards and work instructions.
- Complete quality checks on and off line
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must be available to work 6 days per week Monday through Saturday
- Previous automotive or manufacturing experience an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced, JIT production environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Starting rate $16.50/hour
- Over-time paid after 42 hours/week
- Health benefits and pension plan after successful completed of probationary period
- Unionized facility
Aslon Management Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Please notify us should you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
We appreciate all applicants that express interest in this position however only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.