Beacon Hill Motel Jobs | Hiring For front desk hotel clerk Career Opportunity At Beacon Hill Motel. Beacon Hill Motel Providing Jobs In Gloucester, Ontario. New Government Vacancy At Beacon Hill Motel As A front desk hotel clerk Under Canadian Government Jobs In Gloucester, Ontario. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Beacon Hill Motel Jobs For Vacant Position Of front desk hotel clerk Get Latest Updates Through www.beaconhillmotel.com.
Beacon Hill Motel Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Beacon Hill Motel Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Gloucester, Ontario. Come To Know Gloucester Ontario Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Beacon Hill Motel Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Beacon Hill Motel.
Beacon Hill Motel Jobs 2022 | Hiring For front desk hotel clerk In Gloucester, Ontario
Beacon Hill Motel Is Now Hiring For front desk hotel clerk On Their Official Career Portal In Gloucester, Ontario. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Beacon Hill Motel Jobs. Now They Can Apply For front desk hotel clerk At Beacon Hill Motel. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 16.00 an hour. Beacon Hill Motel Jobs In Gloucester, Ontario.
Short Details Of Beacon Hill Motel Jobs For front desk hotel clerk
|Name Of Organisation||Beacon Hill Motel|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 16.00 an hour|
|Job Type||Beacon Hill Motel Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Gloucester, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||www.beaconhillmotel.com|
Full Job Description For Beacon Hill Motel Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Full Job Description
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Investigate and resolve complaints and claims
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Follow emergency and safety procedures
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide customer service
- Full time enrollment
- Part time enrollment
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Word processing software
- Computerized bookkeeping system
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Apply Now For Beacon Hill Motel Jobs
There Are Many Jobs Out There That May Be a Good Fit For Your CV. You Can Also Search For Specific Industries Or Job Titles That You Are Interested In. Once You Have Found Some Potential Openings, Take A Look At The Job Descriptions To See If Your Skills And Experience Match What The Employer Is Looking For. You Can Even Narrow Your Search By Specifying Whether The Position Is Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!