BGC Saskatoon Jobs | BGC Saskatoon Jobs 2022 | BGC Saskatoon Is Now Hiring For Staff Supervisor Recruitment. Eligible Applicants Have A Golden Chance Of Getting This Job In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. All The Candidates Who Want To Apply For This Opening Post Are Requested To Read This Article Carefully For The Recruitment Process. There Is Good News For Job Seekers A New Government Vacancy Is Open Under Canadian Government Jobs In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Candidates, Please Follow The Guidelines, And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Or Register By Click Down The Apply Link. Get The Latest Updates Through www.bgcsaskatoon.com.
BGC Saskatoon Promotes Equal Employment Opportunities For All Job Applicants. This Employer Opens Vacant Position To Select The Freshers Or Experienced Candidates. Don’t waste it waiting for some great opportunity to come in front of you in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Be A Part of the BGC Saskatoon Careers And Get Updated On The New Opportunity Open For Fresher Candidates. Find A Latest That Job Based On Your Interests Which Match Your Profile At BGC Saskatoon.
BGC Saskatoon Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Staff Supervisor In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
BGC Saskatoon Is Now Hiring For Staff Supervisor On Their Official Career Portal In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Competitors Who Are Searching For Good Job Opportunity, Their Seek For Job Is Over Now. Now They Can Apply For Staff Supervisor At BGC Saskatoon. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Fields. Selected Applicants Will Get Pay Of Approximately CAD 21.12 an hour. BGC Saskatoon Jobs In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
Short Details Of BGC Saskatoon Jobs For Staff Supervisor
|Name Of Organisation||BGC Saskatoon|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 21.12 an hour|
|Job Type||BGC Saskatoon Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan|
|Get Notification From||www.bgcsaskatoon.com|
Full Job Description For BGC Saskatoon Jobs In Saskatchewan, Canada
Full Job Description
– The Before & After School Program Staff Supervisor is a full-time position (35 hours per week).
– This is a term Position until the end of June 2023 with possibility of extension
– This position maintains a presence in various locations throughout Saskatoon and area and necessitates travel to these locations.
– The Before & After School Program Staff Supervisor must have the ability to be available via emergency cell phone between the hours of 6.30 a.m. and 6.30 p.m. and be available to work in programs.
– The Before & After School Program Staff Supervisor may be occasionally required to work evenings, weekends and overtime hours to accommodate activities such as meetings, fundraisers or representing BGCS at public events.
– The Before & After School Program Staff Supervisor shall represent Boys & Girls Clubs of Saskatoon by maintaining a positive and professional attitude while ensuring that all programming adheres to our Mission and Vision Statements, Core Values and Model for Success
– The Before & After School Program Staff Supervisor reports to the Before & After School Senior Staff Supervisor and to the Before & After School Program Managers of Boys & Girls Clubs of Saskatoon.
– Monthly wage of $2745
– after 3-month probation period will be eligible for monthly sick leave accrual
– Minimum 1-year experience working with Children and Youth
– Criminal Record Check & Vulnerable Sector Check (clear)
– Valid First Aid and CPR
– Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
The Staff Supervisor will help Managers:
– Ensure that all Program Leaders are trained and prepared to run quality programs for participants
– Ensure that all Program sites have the supplies they need Ensure the High Five Quest (Quality Experience Scanning Tool) program evaluation is completed three times each school year on each Before & After School and Mini Club Program.
– Supervise and provide support to Program Leaders and volunteers on a daily rotational basis during program time of the Before & After School and Mini Club Programs Ensure Program Policies are followed
– Ensure that Program Leaders have the participants help to guide programming by getting their input and evaluating the needs of the group as a whole Meet regularly and work collaboratively with Program Supervisors in order to maintain program quality
– Visit Program sites to ensure program quality and maintain relationships between Program Leaders, Program Supervisors, Staff Supervisors and Management
– Work in Programs as needed
– Maintain professional and open communications with schools and their administration, parents and/or guardians
– Address questions and concerns from parents and schools when necessary
– Maintain regular, open contact with all Program Leaders
– Meet with Program Managers to discuss program quality and effectiveness
As a member of the BGCS team, the Before & After School Program Staff Supervisor must be able to demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
Organize & Time Management Skills Shows a sense of urgency, is effective in managing time, is willing to work on advanced areas when necessary, shows initiative and meets deadlines. Sets priorities develops a work schedule, and monitors progress towards goals and tracks details, data, information and activities.
Communication Has clear, effective oral and written communication skills. Listens carefully to ensure understanding of others, speaks with clarity and confidence. Uses appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
Foster Teamwork As a part of a team, is able to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks to make clear decisions that are timely and in the best interest of the organization. Works cooperatively and effectively with other staff to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
Professionalism Interactions and relationships are conducted with integrity, honesty, transparency, reliability, sensitivity and respect. Demonstrates the ability to: strive for excellence, be a positive role model, continuously improve, stay work focused and be accountable.
Member Services & Client Needs Makes decisions based on the Club’s Vision, Mission, Core Values, Model for Success, policies and guidelines. Anticipates, understands and responds to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters. Treats all members and their families with respect and dignity, exercises good judgment, and is committed to provide safe and nurturing programs, and service environments for all members.
Leadership Is solution focused, self-aware, self-regulating, open to constructive criticism and respects others’ opinions. Leads, guides, supports, motivates and empowers others. Encourages teamwork and positive outcomes. Can recognize strengths and inspire others towards organization vision and continuous improvement. Positively influences others through optimism, commitment and positive attitude.
Problem Solving & Adaptability Assesses problem situations to identify causes, gathers and processes relevant information, generates possible solutions and make recommendations and/or resolves the problem. Demonstrates willingness to be flexible, versatile and or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
Behave Ethically Understands ethical behaviour and business practices and ensures that their own behaviour and behaviour of other staff is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
Think Strategically & Plan Assesses options and actions based on trends and conditions in the environment, and the vision and values of the organization. Determines strategies to move the organization forward, sets goals, creates and implements action plans and evaluates the process and results.
Creativity and Innovation Develops new and unique ways to improve upon programs and to research new ideas.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply Now For BGC Saskatoon Jobs
In Most Of The Jobs, Employers Seeing In You Good Communication Skills, Your Problem-Solving Abilities, And Management Skills. If You Read This Full Article And If You Are Fit For Their Requirement Then Go Through The Above Link. Also, Check These Links Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!