BHS Composites Jobs | Hiring For assembler, plastic parts Career Opportunity At BHS Composites. BHS Composites Providing Jobs In Sherbrooke, Quebec. New Government Vacancy At BHS Composites As A assembler, plastic parts Under Canadian Government Jobs In Sherbrooke, Quebec. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of BHS Composites Jobs For Vacant Position Of assembler, plastic parts Get Latest Updates Through compositesbhs.com.
BHS Composites Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. BHS Composites Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Sherbrooke, Quebec. Come To Know Sherbrooke Quebec Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of BHS Composites Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From BHS Composites.
BHS Composites Jobs 2022 | Hiring For assembler, plastic parts In Sherbrooke, Quebec
BHS Composites Is Now Hiring For assembler, plastic parts On Their Official Career Portal In Sherbrooke, Quebec. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For BHS Composites Jobs. Now They Can Apply For assembler, plastic parts At BHS Composites. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 16.50 an hour. BHS Composites Jobs In Sherbrooke, Quebec.
Short Details Of BHS Composites Jobs For assembler, plastic parts
|Name Of Organisation||BHS Composites|
|Job Profile||assembler, plastic parts|
|Salary||CAD 16.50 an hour|
|Job Type||BHS Composites Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Sherbrooke, Quebec|
|Get Notification From||compositesbhs.com|
Full Job Description For BHS Composites Jobs In Quebec, Canada
Full Job Description
- or equivalent experience
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Spray gun unit
- Hand tools
Area of Specialization
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Operate machines or equipment or use hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials to form parts and assemblies
- Make minor adjustments or repairs to products
- Inspect manufactured plastic products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards
- Assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?