Brimar Acrylic Jobs | Hiring For fabricator, plastic products Career Opportunity At Brimar Acrylic. Brimar Acrylic Providing Jobs In Brampton, Ontario. New Government Vacancy At Brimar Acrylic As A fabricator, plastic products Under Canadian Government Jobs In Brampton, Ontario. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Brimar Acrylic Jobs For Vacant Position Of fabricator, plastic products Get Latest Updates Through www.brimarinc.com.
Brimar Acrylic Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Brimar Acrylic Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Brampton, Ontario. Come To Know Brampton Ontario Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Brimar Acrylic Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Brimar Acrylic.
Brimar Acrylic Jobs 2022 | Hiring For fabricator, plastic products In Brampton, Ontario
Brimar Acrylic Is Now Hiring For fabricator, plastic products On Their Official Career Portal In Brampton, Ontario. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Brimar Acrylic Jobs. Now They Can Apply For fabricator, plastic products At Brimar Acrylic. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 22.00–26.00 an hour. Brimar Acrylic Jobs In Brampton, Ontario.
Short Details Of Brimar Acrylic Jobs For fabricator, plastic products
|Name Of Organisation||Brimar Acrylic|
|Job Profile||fabricator, plastic products|
|Salary||CAD 22.00–26.00 an hour|
|Job Type||Brimar Acrylic Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Brampton, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||www.brimarinc.com|
Full Job Description For Brimar Acrylic Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Full Job Description
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Hand tools
Area of Specialization
- Thermal vacuum
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Operate machines or equipment or use hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials to form parts and assemblies
- Mark and re-route defective products for repair or recycle
- Make minor adjustments or repairs to products
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?