Camosun College Jobs | Hiring For Kitchen Attendant Career Opportunity At Camosun College. Camosun College Providing Jobs In Victoria, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At Camosun College As A Kitchen Attendant Under Canadian Government Jobs In Victoria, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Camosun College Jobs For Vacant Position Of Kitchen Attendant Get Latest Updates Through camosun.ca.
Camosun College Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Camosun College Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Victoria, British Columbia. Come To Know Victoria British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Camosun College Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Camosun College.
Camosun College Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Kitchen Attendant In Victoria, British Columbia
Camosun College Is Now Hiring For Kitchen Attendant On Their Official Career Portal In Victoria, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Camosun College Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Kitchen Attendant At Camosun College. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 21.11–22.47 an hour. Camosun College Jobs In Victoria, British Columbia.
Short Details Of Camosun College Jobs For Kitchen Attendant
|Name Of Organisation||Camosun College|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 21.11–22.47 an hour|
|Job Type||Camosun College Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Victoria, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||camosun.ca|
Full Job Description For Camosun College Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
Job Posting Open Date
Job Posting Close Date
Anticipated Layoff Start Date #1
Anticipated Layoff End Date #1
Anticipated Layoff Start Date #2
Anticipated Layoff End Date #2
Position Start Date
Position End Date
COVID-19 Work Arrangements
This position will work on campus
Applicant Portal Position Category
Support Staff (CUPE)
S – Pay Grade 1
$21.11 – $22.47 per hour
Number of positions to be hired under this posting
Additional Pay Considerations
Days of the Week
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Tuesday to Friday 4:00pm to 10:00pm
Total Hours Per Week
Term Part Time
Employees & General Public
Trades & Technology
Under the direction of the Chair, Culinary Arts, the Kitchen Attendant cleans food and beverage production areas and equipment. All washing, cleaning and related duties are performed according to department procedures. The Kitchen Attendant performs basic food preparation and various other general duties to support the food and beverage operation.
- Operates rack-type washing machines including start-up, insertion of necessary chemicals, detergents and additives; shutdown, disassembly, cleaning and reassembly;
- Manually and/or mechanically washes china, glass, silverware, service ware, pots, pans, cooking utensils, cutting boards and all other kitchen tools and equipment;
- Operates pre-rinse sprayers, hot- and coldwater hoses, mop buckets, garbage disposals, and pre-rinse troughs;
- Safely handles all departmental cleaning and sanitizing chemicals per departmental and manufacturer operating standards;
- Uses industrial cleaning products and manual cleaning tools to clean food and beverage production areas, dry and refrigerated storage areas, dishwashing, trash areas/collections containers and other locations as assigned including walls, ceilings;
- Cleans debris and spills from food and beverage area floors and mats;
- Sifts and removes garbage, compostables, boxes and recyclables to waste area;
- Manually cleans all kitchen and other food equipment such as, ovens, fryers, steamers, slicers, etc. including racks, shelves, drawers and parts; reassembles upon completion;
- Cleans all sinks, refrigerators, freezers, worktables, dry- and cold-storage shelving, trash dump areas/receptacles, stainless steel surfaces, plumbing components, bain-maries and other food and beverage equipment;
- Performs basic food preparation as directed;
- Assists with kitchen organization and with food and beverage storage;
- Informs supervisor when supplies are needed;
- Replenishes beverage and soft drink dispensing units;
- Assists in bussing and cleaning tables in the cafeteria as required;
- Complies with all department, school and college policies, procedures and regulations relevant to the position to ensure a safe and sanitary work environment;
- Performs routine maintenance and repair of utensils and equipment;
- Performs other related duties similar in scope and complexity.
Grade 10 education, current FoodSafe Certification Level 1 and WHIMIS certification and six months work experience in Food and Beverage operations which includes three months of physically demanding, manual labour experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be physically fit, able to endure working in a hot, humid kitchen environment and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Demonstrated ability to apply proper sanitary food handling procedures.
- Good communication skills and ability to relate well with the students, staff and the public.
- Basic knowledge of operation and maintenance of machinery needed in the daily performance of duties.
- Knowledge and proper use of industrial cleaning products, their purpose, ratios, toxic value and course of action if ingestion or unprotected contact is made.
- Knowledge and proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Knowledge of proper selection and use of fire extinguishers in the event of a fire.
The core capabilities are required for all positions at the college.
Focus on Students and Their Success (Core)
- We all have a role to play in promoting and supporting students – directly or indirectly – contributing to their success, education and transition as they build their path to the future.
Cultural Alignment (Core)
- Inclusion and respect align with Camosun’s traditions of lifelong learning and positive, supportive experiences for all. We examine our individual and institutional cultures and, through indigenization, consider other ways of knowing (thinking), being (approaches), doing (acting), and relating.
Fostering and Nurturing Relationships (Core)
- Fostering and nurturing relationships is at the core of everything we do. Successful workplace relationships take time to develop and include building trust, engagement and collaboration.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $21.11-$22.47 per hour