Civeo Jobs | Civeo Jobs 2023 | Civeo is looking for a First Cook to work in Edmonton, Alberta, and they’re looking for eligible applicants to apply. If you’re interested in applying for this job opening, read this article carefully to learn about the recruitment process. Also, there’s good news for job seekers because there’s a new government job available in Edmonton, Alberta, under Canadian Government Jobs. Please follow the guidelines and apply by clicking on the apply link if you’re eligible. Visit civeo.com to get the latest updates.
Civeo believes in providing equal employment opportunities to all job applicants, whether they are freshers or experienced candidates. If you’re looking for a job in Edmonton, Alberta, don’t wait for a better opportunity to come your way. Join Civeo Careers and stay updated on the latest job openings for freshers. You can find a job that matches your interests and profile at Civeo.
Civeo Jobs 2023 | Hiring For First Cook In Edmonton, Alberta
Civeo Is Now Hiring For First Cook On Their Official Career Portal In Edmonton, Alberta. Competitors Who Are Searching For Good Job Opportunity, Their Seek For Job Is Over Now. Now They Can Apply For First Cook At Civeo. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Fields. Selected Applicants Will Get Pay Of Approximately CAD 25.00 an hour. Civeo Jobs In Edmonton, Alberta.
What is the job of First cook?
The job of a First Cook involves preparing and cooking meals for a restaurant, catering company, hotel, or other food service establishment. They typically oversee the kitchen staff, assign tasks, and ensure that food is cooked and prepared properly, following established recipes and food safety guidelines. First Cooks may also be responsible for inventory management, food ordering, and maintaining kitchen equipment. They must have knowledge of various cooking techniques and be able to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, often in a fast-paced environment.
Short Details Of Civeo Jobs For First Cook
|Name Of Organisation||Civeo|
|Job Profile||First Cook|
|Salary||CAD 25.00 an hour|
|Job Type||Civeo Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Edmonton, Alberta|
|Get Notification From||civeo.com|
Full Job Description For Civeo Jobs In Alberta, Canada
Full Job Description
Civeo Services Employees LP is looking to fill First Cook positions at our Lodges located near Fort McMurray, AB. The successful candidates will cook a wide variety of foods, develop meal plans, inventory and grocery orders, provide direction to kitchen staff, and ensure the highest quality of food and baking possible. Duties will include meal preparation, supervisory tasks, inventory, administrative tasks, safety and teamwork. First Cooks are expected to be leaders, team players and examples of excellence. Reporting to the designated supervisor, the successful candidate will work a rotation, which may include days, nights, weekend shifts, and statutory holidays.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Plans and organizes the culinary team in the preparation of food items and task assignments
· Assist with menu ordering, inventory, and daily production planning
· Preparation and production of menu items
· Ensure daily production levels are met
· Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly cleaning lists are completed
· Ensure food quality, food safety and service standards are met and maintained daily
· Adhere to safety policies and procedures by following company Safe Work Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Red Seal Cook Certification is required
· 3-5+ years food service experience, preferably in a remote environment.
· Food Safety certification valid in the province of Alberta is required.
· First Aid Certification is an asset.
· Proven leadership, organizational and time management skills in an industrial kitchen environment
· Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Civeo Services Employees LP is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest. To apply, please visit http://www.civeo.com/people-careers/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Are you aware this is a remote and rotational position?
- Red Seal (required)
Work Location: In person
In Most Of The Jobs, Employers Seeing In You Good Communication Skills, Your Problem-Solving Abilities, And Management Skills. If You Read This Full Article And If You Are Fit For Their Requirement Then Go Through The Above Link. Also, Check These Links Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!