Clean Harbors Jobs | Hiring For General Labourers Career Opportunity At Clean Harbors. Clean Harbors Providing Jobs In Burlington, Ontario. New Government Vacancy At Clean Harbors As A General Labourers Under Canadian Government Jobs In Burlington, Ontario. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Clean Harbors Jobs For Vacant Position Of General Labourers Get Latest Updates Through www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Clean Harbors Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Burlington, Ontario. Come To Know Burlington Ontario Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Clean Harbors Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Clean Harbors.
Clean Harbors Jobs 2022 | Hiring For General Labourers In Burlington, Ontario
Clean Harbors Is Now Hiring For General Labourers On Their Official Career Portal In Burlington, Ontario. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Clean Harbors Jobs. Now They Can Apply For General Labourers At Clean Harbors. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 18.15 per hour. Clean Harbors Jobs In Burlington, Ontario.
Short Details Of Clean Harbors Jobs For General Labourers
|Name Of Organisation||Clean Harbors|
|Job Profile||General Labourers|
|Salary||CAD 18.15 per hour|
|Job Type||Clean Harbors Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Burlington, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||www.cleanharbors.com|
Full Job Description For Clean Harbors Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Full Job Description
Clean Harbors Burlington, ON is looking for General Labourers to join their safety conscious team! The successful candidate will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with industrial cleaning at refineries, chemicals plants and manufacturing companies. This position may require paid overnight travel up to 1-2 weeks at a time during busy season.
This positions offers opportunity for overtime and paid ticketed training
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to; high pressure water blasting equipment, vac or combo units;
- Perform tanks and/or vessel cleaning;
- All other duties assigned as per project requirements/scope.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Full G License required;
- Previous refinery or industrial cleaning experience preferred;
- Previous experience in physically intensive labour role (i.e. Construction, Landscaping or Farming);
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day;
- Ability to work on call for Emergency Response work required;
- Willing to work outdoors in all type of weather conditions.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.