Clean Sweep Services Jobs | Hiring For light duty cleaner Career Opportunity At Clean Sweep Services. Clean Sweep Services Providing Jobs In Revelstoke, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At Clean Sweep Services As A light duty cleaner Under Canadian Government Jobs In Revelstoke, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Clean Sweep Services Jobs For Vacant Position Of light duty cleaner Get Latest Updates Through www.cleansweep-services.ca.
Clean Sweep Services Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Clean Sweep Services Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Revelstoke, British Columbia. Come To Know Revelstoke British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Clean Sweep Services Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Clean Sweep Services.
Clean Sweep Services Jobs 2022 | Hiring For light duty cleaner In Revelstoke, British Columbia
Clean Sweep Services Is Now Hiring For light duty cleaner On Their Official Career Portal In Revelstoke, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Clean Sweep Services Jobs. Now They Can Apply For light duty cleaner At Clean Sweep Services. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 23.00–24.00 an hour. Clean Sweep Services Jobs In Revelstoke, British Columbia.
Short Details Of Clean Sweep Services Jobs For light duty cleaner
|Name Of Organisation||Clean Sweep Services|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 23.00–24.00 an hour|
|Job Type||Clean Sweep Services Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Revelstoke, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||www.cleansweep-services.ca|
Full Job Description For Clean Sweep Services Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
- Private residence
- Office building
- Commercial building
- Cleaning service company
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Make beds and change sheets
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Vehicle supplied by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
- Gasoline paid
- Transportation provided by employer
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Full time enrollment
- Part time enrollment