Clear ocean seafood Jobs | Hiring For SEAFOOD PREPARER Career Opportunity At Clear ocean seafood. Clear ocean seafood Providing Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At Clear ocean seafood As A SEAFOOD PREPARER Under Canadian Government Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Clear ocean seafood Jobs For Vacant Position Of SEAFOOD PREPARER Get Latest Updates Through clearocean.ca.
Clear ocean seafood Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Clear ocean seafood Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia. Come To Know Richmond British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Clear ocean seafood Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Clear ocean seafood.
Clear ocean seafood Jobs 2022 | Hiring For SEAFOOD PREPARER In Richmond, British Columbia
Clear ocean seafood Is Now Hiring For SEAFOOD PREPARER On Their Official Career Portal In Richmond, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Clear ocean seafood Jobs. Now They Can Apply For SEAFOOD PREPARER At Clear ocean seafood. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 17.94 an hour. Clear ocean seafood Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia.
Short Details Of Clear ocean seafood Jobs For SEAFOOD PREPARER
|Name Of Organisation||Clear ocean seafood|
|Job Profile||SEAFOOD PREPARER|
|Salary||CAD 17.94 an hour|
|Job Type||Clear ocean seafood Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||clearocean.ca|
Full Job Description For Clear ocean seafood Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- No experience
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Shellfish processing machine
- Fish cleaning and cutting machine
- Fish products machine
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
Fish And Seafood Plant Machine Operators Specific Skills
- Record production information
- Set up and operate machines to clean, cut, cook, smoke, brine, dehydrate or otherwise process fish or seafood products
- Set up and operate machines to can, bag, box or otherwise package fish and seafood products
- Check products and packaging for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards and perform corrective machine adjustments as required
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?