Commissionaires Jobs | Hiring For Security Guard – Charlottetown Airport Career Opportunity At Commissionaires. Commissionaires Providing Jobs In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. New Government Vacancy At Commissionaires As A Security Guard – Charlottetown Airport Under Canadian Government Jobs In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Commissionaires Jobs For Vacant Position Of Security Guard – Charlottetown Airport Get Latest Updates Through commissionaires.ca.
Commissionaires Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Commissionaires Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Come To Know Charlottetown Prince Edward Island Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Commissionaires Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Commissionaires.
Commissionaires Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Security Guard – Charlottetown Airport In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Commissionaires Is Now Hiring For Security Guard – Charlottetown Airport On Their Official Career Portal In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Commissionaires Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Security Guard – Charlottetown Airport At Commissionaires. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately Avg. CAD 17.33 per hour. Commissionaires Jobs In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Short Details Of Commissionaires Jobs For Security Guard – Charlottetown Airport
|Name Of Organisation||Commissionaires|
|Job Profile||Security Guard – Charlottetown Airport|
|Salary||Avg. CAD 17.33 per hour|
|Job Type||Commissionaires Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island|
|Get Notification From||commissionaires.ca|
Full Job Description For Commissionaires Jobs In Prince Edward Island, Canada
Offered in: New Brunswick & PEI
The world of security has been evolving in recent years and this has led to an increase in demand for security professionals. If the idea of serving and protecting your community appeals to you, then Commissionaires might be the right career fit for you.
Commissionaires NBPEI is hiring for part-time and full-time employment opportunities for Security Guards at the Charlottetown Airport.
What we do…
The Security Guard at the Charlottetown Airport is responsible to enforce established rules and regulations to ensure the protection of people, property, and information on a variety of worksites. Assigned duties include a combination of static and roving patrols.
Why join Commissionaires?
- Work for a nationally-recognized reputable organization
- A challenging yet rewarding work environment
- Opportunity for growth
- Gain valuable experience as a stepping stone into law enforcement or a military career
Do I have to be a veteran?
No. Commissionaires hires people from a variety of backgrounds – these include veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces and RCMP, military spouses and family members and also anyone who is interested in a career in protection services.
What we offer…
- Health and Dental benefit program
- Life insurance and AD&D plans
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Full uniform – except footwear
- Paid on-site training
We are looking for applicants who…
- Possess/have the ability to obtain Transport Canada R2 and Airside Clearances
- Are approachable with good deportment and have experience working with the public
- Are available to work a variety of shifts (days, evenings and overnights) of 8- or 10-hour lengths (may include weekends and holidays)
- Have proven problem-solving, communication and dispute resolution skills
- Have the capacity to think on their feet and outside of the box when required to solve problems
- Consider that reliability and commitment are important in the workplace
- Are physically fit to perform interior and exterior rounds
- Are able to work independently or as part of a professional security team
What will my schedule look like?
We operate 24/7 so you will be required to work day, evening and/or overnight shifts including weekends and holidays.
How do I get started?
- Complete our application on this website
- Those considered for employment will be contacted for an interview with one of our Regional Managers
- Once selected for employment, you will be required to complete an online training course prior to starting work
What are the requirements to be hired?
- A clean Criminal Record Check
- Ability to use a computer
- Completion of secondary school
- At least 19 years of age
- Ability to obtain all security clearances for the worksite
- Proof of full vaccination is required
Who we are…
Commissionaires NBPEI is a not-for-profit security and related services organization that has been serving New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island communities for 75 years. Our mandate is to provide meaningful employment that meets the needs of veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, their families and others who wish to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.
As an equal opportunity employer, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires N.B. & P.E.I. Division, Inc. is committed to achieving a competent and committed workforce that reflects the diversity of the Canadian population.
Job Number 2021PEI
City/Location Charlottetown Airport