Community Clothing Assistance Jobs | Hiring For fundraiser Career Opportunity At Community Clothing Assistance. Community Clothing Assistance Providing Jobs In Thunder Bay, Ontario. New Government Vacancy At Community Clothing Assistance As A fundraiser Under Canadian Government Jobs In Thunder Bay, Ontario. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Community Clothing Assistance Jobs For Vacant Position Of fundraiser Get Latest Updates Through communityclothingassistance.com.
Community Clothing Assistance Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Community Clothing Assistance Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Thunder Bay, Ontario. Come To Know Thunder Bay Ontario Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Community Clothing Assistance Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Community Clothing Assistance.
Community Clothing Assistance Jobs 2022 | Hiring For fundraiser In Thunder Bay, Ontario
Community Clothing Assistance Is Now Hiring For fundraiser On Their Official Career Portal In Thunder Bay, Ontario. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Community Clothing Assistance Jobs. Now They Can Apply For fundraiser At Community Clothing Assistance. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 36000.00 a year. Community Clothing Assistance Jobs In Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Short Details Of Community Clothing Assistance Jobs For fundraiser
|Name Of Organisation||Community Clothing Assistance|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 36000.00 a year|
|Job Type||Community Clothing Assistance Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Thunder Bay, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||communityclothingassistance.com|
Full Job Description For Community Clothing Assistance Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Full Job Description
- or equivalent experience
- Professional association or organization
- Social service or charity agency
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
- Gather, research and prepare communications material
- 1 to 2 people
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- Certified fundraising executive (CFRE)
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Area of Specialization
- Project management
Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Confidential security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
- Valid driver’s licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- On-site recreation and activities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Parking available