Coulson Group Jobs | Hiring For Gaming Worker Career Opportunity At Coulson Group. Coulson Group Providing Jobs In Port Alberni, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At Coulson Group As A Gaming Worker Under Canadian Government Jobs In Port Alberni, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Coulson Group Jobs For Vacant Position Of Gaming Worker Get Latest Updates Through coulsongroup.com.
Coulson Group Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Coulson Group Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Port Alberni, British Columbia. Come To Know Port Alberni British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Coulson Group Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Coulson Group.
Coulson Group Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Gaming Worker In Port Alberni, British Columbia
Coulson Group Is Now Hiring For Gaming Worker On Their Official Career Portal In Port Alberni, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Coulson Group Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Gaming Worker At Coulson Group. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 16.00 an hour. Coulson Group Jobs In Port Alberni, British Columbia.
Short Details Of Coulson Group Jobs For Gaming Worker
|Name Of Organisation||Coulson Group|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 16.00 an hour|
|Job Type||Coulson Group Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Port Alberni, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||coulsongroup.com|
Full Job Description For Coulson Group Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
The Gaming Worker’s primary function is to be a frontline customer service representative of the casino. They ensure that the customer’s visit is an enjoyable experience. The Gaming Worker will display a high level of professionalism in appearance and conduct while maintaining tolerance and stability when under pressure or opposition. Leading by example and making a good impression on others.
- Demonstrate an ongoing ability to work by the gaming worker standards, covering Skill Requirements, Professionalism, Guest Services, Policies and Procedures, and Operating Procedures
- Monitoring the full casino floor activities
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and pleasant environment for the customers to enjoy.
- Creating an enjoyable experience and environment for customers, through courteous, friendly and prompt servicing of customer needs.
- Reporting any unusual situations or activities to the Supervisor
- Following safe work procedures and report any health and safety hazards to a supervisor or a Health and Safety Representative
- Handling and resolving problems as they occur with either customer complaints, or equipment problems.
- Must be able to lift minimum of 30 lbs.
- Good judgment
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods.
- 1 year of Customer Service Experience (Preferred)
The Gaming Worker position pays $16.00/ hour.
A Background check is a BCLC mandatory requirement
Location: 4890 Cherry Creek Rd,V9Y 8E9,Port Alberni, Port Alberni, BC
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $16.00 per hour