Eaton Arrowsmith School Jobs | Hiring For student support assistant Career Opportunity At Eaton Arrowsmith School. Eaton Arrowsmith School Providing Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At Eaton Arrowsmith School As A student support assistant Under Canadian Government Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Eaton Arrowsmith School Jobs For Vacant Position Of student support assistant Get Latest Updates Through eatonarrowsmith.com.
Eaton Arrowsmith School Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Eaton Arrowsmith School Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. Come To Know Vancouver British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Eaton Arrowsmith School Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Eaton Arrowsmith School.
Eaton Arrowsmith School Jobs 2022 | Hiring For student support assistant In Vancouver, British Columbia
Eaton Arrowsmith School Is Now Hiring For student support assistant On Their Official Career Portal In Vancouver, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Eaton Arrowsmith School Jobs. Now They Can Apply For student support assistant At Eaton Arrowsmith School. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 3500.00–3850.00 a month. Eaton Arrowsmith School Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Short Details Of Eaton Arrowsmith School Jobs For student support assistant
|Name Of Organisation||Eaton Arrowsmith School|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 3500.00–3850.00 a month|
|Job Type||Eaton Arrowsmith School Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||eatonarrowsmith.com|
Full Job Description For Eaton Arrowsmith School Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
- or equivalent experience
- Urban area
- Help students individually or in small groups with assignments and reinforce learning and retention concepts under the supervision of classroom teacher
- Monitor students during recess and lunch hour
- Assist students with integration into the classroom and school setting
- Monitor and report student progress to classroom teacher
- Assist students with special needs using techniques such as sign language, braille and remedial programs
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
- First Aid Certificate
Work Experience with Special Needs Students
- Assistance with communication
- Children with an intellectual disability
Experience with Special Needs Children
- Children with learning disabilities
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Parking available