FourQuest Energy Jobs | Hiring For Receptionist Career Opportunity At FourQuest Energy. FourQuest Energy Providing Jobs In Edmonton, Alberta. New Government Vacancy At FourQuest Energy As A Receptionist Under Canadian Government Jobs In Edmonton, Alberta. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of FourQuest Energy Jobs For Vacant Position Of Receptionist Get Latest Updates Through www.fourquest.com.
FourQuest Energy Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. FourQuest Energy Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Edmonton, Alberta. Come To Know Edmonton Alberta Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of FourQuest Energy Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From FourQuest Energy.
FourQuest Energy Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Receptionist In Edmonton, Alberta
FourQuest Energy Is Now Hiring For Receptionist On Their Official Career Portal In Edmonton, Alberta. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For FourQuest Energy Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Receptionist At FourQuest Energy. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 17.42 per hour. FourQuest Energy Jobs In Edmonton, Alberta.
Short Details Of FourQuest Energy Jobs For Receptionist
|Name Of Organisation||FourQuest Energy|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 17.42 per hour|
|Job Type||FourQuest Energy Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Edmonton, Alberta|
|Get Notification From||www.fourquest.com|
Full Job Description For FourQuest Energy Jobs In Alberta, Canada
Full Job Description
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Summary: Attend to the front office and provide administration assistance through day-to-day activities and clerical functions.
- Greet customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Provide general information and refer inquiries to appropriate individuals.
- Maintain a neat and welcoming reception area.
- Operate the telephone system.
- Review, action and distribute all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Type, format, copy, distribute, file and retrieve correspondence, reports and documents of a routine and /or confidential nature.
- Sort fax’s and allocates to relevant staff and distributes mail, parcels and packages.
- Type documentations as required.
- Manage and maintain calendars and schedules. Prioritize appointments and proactively resolve conflicts.
- Organize and schedule meetings, including contacting participants, booking rooms, ordering refreshments.
- Prepare calendars and a daily folder that contains the relevant and pertinent meeting material.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system in accordance with FourQuest records management system.
- Maintain the image of FourQuest by ensuring all correspondence prepared adheres to a consistent and professional standard.
- Make travel arrangements as required including booking flights, hotel accommodations, car rental and providing directions.
- Arrange for business travel requirements for staff.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and honesty.
- Goal oriented to achieve targets through an assigned team of sales professionals.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, persistent and determined.
- Demonstrate high energy/activity levels.
- Drive for business results and continuous learning.
- Foster team spirit by working collaboratively with others.
Job Related Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, polished appearance
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Service Orientation and deductive reasoning
- Detail oriented, extreme professionalism, multi-tasking, organization, confidentiality, ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential material.
- Punctuality, sense of urgency and responsibility are crucial for this position
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma.
- No prior experience to < 1 year required as all training will be provided.
- Solid computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Word and Excel
Job Type: Full-time