Green Way Packers Jobs | Hiring For Residential Packer Career Opportunity At Green Way Packers. Green Way Packers Providing Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. New Government Vacancy At Green Way Packers As A Residential Packer Under Canadian Government Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Green Way Packers Jobs For Vacant Position Of Residential Packer Get Latest Updates Through www.greenwaypackers.net.
Green Way Packers Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Green Way Packers Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Come To Know Calgary Alberta Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Green Way Packers Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Green Way Packers.
Green Way Packers Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Residential Packer In Calgary, Alberta
Green Way Packers Is Now Hiring For Residential Packer On Their Official Career Portal In Calgary, Alberta. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Green Way Packers Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Residential Packer At Green Way Packers. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 17.00 an hour. Green Way Packers Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Short Details Of Green Way Packers Jobs For Residential Packer
|Name Of Organisation|| Green Way Packers
|Job Profile||Residential Packer|
|Salary||CAD 17.00 an hour|
|Job Type||Green Way Packers Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Calgary, Alberta|
|Get Notification From||www.greenwaypackers.net|
Full Job Description For Green Way Packers Jobs In Alberta, Canada
Full Job Description
The successful applicant will work in teams of 2 or more at various homes in Calgary and surrounding areas to diligently and carefully pack our clients’ possessions to be ready for any moving company or self-transport by the client. Other facets of our service may include unpacking, organizing and assistance in the down-sizing of some households. The applicant must feel in alignment with the following Core Values in order to be a successful fit in the culture of our organization:
- Integrity – to hold ourselves to the highest level. Doing the right thing in a reliable way.
- Quality Care – recognizing that possessions are often priceless and irreplaceable. Every item is packed as though it were our own most prized possession.
- Conscious Efficiency – to value our time and our clients’ investment in our service by being as thorough, economical and expeditious as possible while maintaining quality care.
- Being open to possibilities – every situation can be different. Flexibility in ideas and solutions is what sets us apart. Sometimes things aren’t as straight forward as they first appear. Adaptation to each individual client is key.
- Discreetness – keeping our work at work and our home life at home. Privacy is paramount.
- Enviro-responsible – obligated to provide greener solutions and consciously reduce wastefulness.
Reduce, reuse, recycle is our mantra.
- Friendships – focused on building lasting relationships with our clients, partners and suppliers. We aim to support our clients through difficult transitions by providing added value services and those extra touches that make life easier. In the end, we appreciate each other.
Hours will start with casual, part-time and increase with training, experience and want.
- Safely and expeditiously pack/unpack customers’ belongings by utilizing the proper supplies, techniques and following the necessary prescribed policies. Training is provided.
- Act as the physical point of contact for new and existing customers and establish a rapport, build and maintain confidence in GREEN WAY PACKERS™ services.
- Obtain customer feedback throughout the packing process (if required) to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and proactively resolve any issues.
- Calmly and professionally handle customers’ predicted anxiety and provide timely feedback to management regarding any customer concerns.
- Keep the customer and management informed of anticipated delays and any additional information needed to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability.
- Organizing and securing supplies into truck at the end of each job and ensures truck and equipment is maintained in a clean, safe and professional manner.
- Must be in a clean, supplied GREEN WAY PACKERS™ work shirt at work site without exception.
- Maintain a positive image of GREEN WAY PACKERS™ by ensuring proper hygiene, being well groomed and maintaining a professional manner on the work site.
- Ensure compliance with the policies laid out in the employee handbook and/or presented by management.
- Participate in regular training and development programs offered on the job or during slow periods to further knowledge of the system.
Because moving is stressful, we seek candidates with a commitment to customer service and an appreciation for variety in your job!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Know, understand and perform in accordance with the GREEN WAY PACKERS™ Mission Statement, “To provide an individualized, quality service by putting our clients’ needs and their peace of mind at the heart of our service solution during an often difficult transition period.”
- Must have a current (within 3 months) or be able to have a Police Check performed – no exceptions.
- Have full access to a reliable vehicle.
- Is a team worker and must be able to listen and communicate in an effective, helpful and friendly manner with co-workers, customers and management.
- Language Skills: ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Reasoning Ability: ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations with limited standardized procedures. Being able to think on one’s feet is a key attribute.
- Physical Demands: the employee is required to stand for most of the work day, walk and/or climb stairs with large items, talk, hear, see, use hands and fingers, handle, feel and/or lift with hands and arms. The employee is often required to lift up to 40 pounds and at times, 50-60 pounds. The applicant must be comfortable around house pets of all kinds, comfortable in tight spaces and at ease with the occasional spider.
** Must have NO allergies or active asthma**
Must be absolutely alcohol and drug free during work hours.
Interested applicants please send résumé with cover letter to [email protected]
Wages range from $17/hr up to $22 for this position. Higher positions available thereafter.
Only those candidates who are to be interviewed will be contacted.