INVISTA Jobs | Hiring For MASTER DATA STEWARD Career Opportunity At INVISTA. INVISTA Providing Jobs In Maitland, Ontario. New Government Vacancy At INVISTA As A MASTER DATA STEWARD Under Canadian Government Jobs In Maitland, Ontario. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of INVISTA Jobs For Vacant Position Of MASTER DATA STEWARD Get Latest Updates Through www.invista.com.
INVISTA Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. INVISTA Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Maitland, Ontario. Come To Know Maitland Ontario Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of INVISTA Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From INVISTA.
INVISTA Jobs 2022 | Hiring For MASTER DATA STEWARD In Maitland, Ontario
INVISTA Is Now Hiring For MASTER DATA STEWARD On Their Official Career Portal In Maitland, Ontario. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For INVISTA Jobs. Now They Can Apply For MASTER DATA STEWARD At INVISTA. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 18.01 per hour. INVISTA Jobs In Maitland, Ontario.
Short Details Of INVISTA Jobs For MASTER DATA STEWARD
|Name Of Organisation||INVISTA|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 18.01 per hour|
|Job Type||INVISTA Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Maitland, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||www.invista.com|
Full Job Description For INVISTA Jobs In Ontario, Canada
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers, and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
About The Role
Are you a creative analytical individual who enjoys thinking of & implementing thoughtful & imaginative solutions to some of today’s most challenging supply chain problems? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while engaging with all aspects of a business? Do you want to help set the standard for customer interactions and supply chain efficiency within an industry? If so INVISTA has the role for you!
INVISTA, a leader in innovation, customer experience and data governance, is seeking a Master Data Steward to internally consult, recommend solutions, and be a business partner that will allow for direct positive impact to our bottom line. As a Master Data Steward, you will have the responsibility to not only consult internally but set standards and expectations for the organization that drives sustainable, self-empowering improvements across Customer Master, Material Master and Logistics Master Data in both SAP and non-SAP platforms. This role coordinates heavily between our IT organization and business teams, and you will be responsible to help teach, troubleshoot, and be a liaison in this area.
The ideal candidate will have data stewardship expertise, previous strategic and tactical master data management experience as well as a strong understanding for SAP modules such as ECC, SAP APO, GTS, Transportation Management, and the cross functional integration points for non-SAP environments.
A successful candidate will have the ability to build strong partnerships with business and technology stakeholders, effectively work in matrixed teams, and demonstrate successful change management. They will have a strong business acumen, thrive in a fast-paced environment, effectively juggle multiple initiatives, and leverage these competencies to provide stewardship and oversight of key institutional data.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create efficient & effective processes for strategic projects and initiatives similar to new business set ups, new product lines, or other large-scale projects.
- Develop and leverage relationships with key stakeholders including Business Operations, Strategic Planning, Master Data Governance, and IT
- Analyze and connect opportunities across different businesses and capabilities to create superior value for the organization
- Drive cross-functional meetings leading the conversation through process mapping and documentation concluding with clear action items and ‘Go Dos’ identified
- Set the standard of excellence by identifying, designing, and/or implementing new tools throughout the End-to End Supply Chain.
- Connect & influence the Supply Chain, through shared vision, to drive innovation and adoption of new tools.
- Build and automate metrics to help identify opportunities in Supply Chain processes & data.
- Perform collaborative root cause analysis on complex data quality issues in order to build better, self-healing data in the future state.
- Coach and on-board the global supply chain team in master data excellence.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years in master data or a role that required similar responsibilities (Supply Chain Management, Customer Service Management)
- Experience establishing and leveraging partnerships with key stakeholders to create superior value of mutual benefit
- Experience leading (directly or indirectly) through changing market conditions
- Experience establishing new processes, process optimization, and process/waste elimination while effectively implementing change management
What Will Put You Ahead
- Supply Chain experience with customer service, planning, production, and/or logistics
- Experience with tools like, SAP MDG, Alteryx, Tibco EBX, or Winshuttle
- Master and Reference data experience
- Data modeling and architecture exposure
- Experience with understanding relationships between data fields throughout a system
- Experience in analyzing data, running detailed business reports, or extracting data from a complex system
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf