Kevin’s Bistro Jobs | Hiring For Server Career Opportunity At Kevin’s Bistro. Kevin’s Bistro Providing Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba. New Government Vacancy At Kevin’s Bistro As A Server Under Canadian Government Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Kevin’s Bistro Jobs For Vacant Position Of Server Get Latest Updates Through www.kevinsbistro.ca.
Kevin’s Bistro Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Kevin’s Bistro Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba. Come To Know Winnipeg Manitoba Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Kevin’s Bistro Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Kevin’s Bistro.
Kevin’s Bistro Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Server In Winnipeg, Manitoba
Kevin’s Bistro Is Now Hiring For Server On Their Official Career Portal In Winnipeg, Manitoba. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Kevin’s Bistro Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Server At Kevin’s Bistro. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately Avg. CAD 13.50 an hour. Kevin’s Bistro Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Short Details Of Kevin’s Bistro Jobs For Server
|Name Of Organisation||Kevin’s Bistro|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||Avg. CAD 13.50 an hour|
|Job Type||Kevin’s Bistro Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba|
|Get Notification From||www.kevinsbistro.ca|
Full Job Description For Kevin’s Bistro Jobs In Manitoba, Canada
Full Job Description
The role of the server is all-encompassing, in that the Server is wholly accountable to the guest at every point throughout their visit. Not only does the server have their own set of duties but must be trained and accountable to all other Front of House (FOH) positions. Thus, servers must carry the weight of always executing their duties to the highest standards.
This position will have 100% working knowledge and participation of all previous FOH levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain Manitoba Smart Choices certificate
- Adhere to Manitoba Food Safe requirements to ensure efficient, safe and sanitary food and beverage production, sanitation, receiving, food storage and facility maintenance
- Accountable for the execution of all daily cleaning checklists, weekly cleaning checklists and the general tidiness of your section, while assisting fellow servers in theirs
- Maintain and enforce Stella’s “clean as you go” procedures
- Exhibit exacting personal uniform and personal hygiene standards
- To ensure that every guest is provided with enough information, via suggestive selling techniques, so that they may have the best possible Stella experience possible.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of all orders taken and entered into the POS System
- Ensure that all payment transactions are accounted for according to the prescribed Stella’s Standards.
- Ensure proper cash handling procedures
- To exceed guests’ expectations of sincerity, friendliness, and willingness to please
- Welcome guests and provide departing words for when they leave. This involves enquiring about the quality of the services provided to them
- Ensure the “First In First Out” method at all times when assisting other positions
- When exposing food, ensure to check for accuracy, presentation and temperature.
- Garnish all dishes according to Stella’s specifications
- Adhere to allergy protocol procedures
- Presetting, pre-bussing and bussing at all times
- Duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits Include
- On-shift meal and non-alcoholic beverage discounts
- Off shift, dine in meal and non-alcoholic beverage discounts
- Participation in Life, Health & Dental Benefits Program after one year of continuous service
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
Apply Now For Kevin’s Bistro Jobs
There Are Many Jobs Out There That May Be a Good Fit For Your CV. You Can Also Search For Specific Industries Or Job Titles That You Are Interested In. Once You Have Found Some Potential Openings, Take A Look At The Job Descriptions To See If Your Skills And Experience Match What The Employer Is Looking For. You Can Even Narrow Your Search By Specifying Whether The Position Is Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!