Magna Golf Club Jobs | Hiring For Valet Parking Manager Career Opportunity At Magna Golf Club. Magna Golf Club Providing Jobs In Aurora, Ontario. New Government Vacancy At Magna Golf Club As A Valet Parking Manager Under Canadian Government Jobs In Aurora, Ontario. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Magna Golf Club Jobs For Vacant Position Of Valet Parking Manager Get Latest Updates Through www.magnagolf.com.
Magna Golf Club Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Magna Golf Club Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Aurora, Ontario. Come To Know Aurora Ontario Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Magna Golf Club Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Magna Golf Club.
Magna Golf Club Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Valet Parking Manager In Aurora, Ontario
Magna Golf Club Is Now Hiring For Valet Parking Manager On Their Official Career Portal In Aurora, Ontario. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Magna Golf Club Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Valet Parking Manager At Magna Golf Club. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 15.18 per hour. Magna Golf Club Jobs In Aurora, Ontario.
Short Details Of Magna Golf Club Jobs For Valet Parking Manager
|Name Of Organisation||Magna Golf Club|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 15.18 per hour|
|Job Type||Magna Golf Club Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Aurora, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||www.magnagolf.com|
Full Job Description For Magna Golf Club Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Full Job Description
This is a full-time year round position.
Magna Golf Club, one of Canada’s most exclusive private clubs located in Aurora, Ontario, is looking for a Valet Parking Manager. The Valet Manager is responsible for managing and directing the valet staff. Acting as the leader, it is important to set a positive example by maintaining the highest level of professionalism. Additionally, it is the sole responsibility of the Valet Manager to ensure all frontline staff are properly trained, have the proper certifications and clearly understand the expectations of the Club.
Our valet team must represent the elegance and professionalism our members and guests expect when greeting them and handling their vehicles.
- Supervise the daily set-up of all Valet areas including bag tags, car walk arounds and daily logs.
- Oversee and train all frontline employees as it pertains to their daily duties.
- Ensure vehicle accuracy when placing items such as, clothing, personal belongings and/or ‘to-go’ food in a member or guest vehicles.
- Ensure all staff are in uniform, well-kept and presentable for their shift.
- Coach, mentor and discipline staff as required.
- Assist with the interviewing and hiring of valet employees.
- Create valet work schedules as per level of business and membership expectations.
- Ensure employees are operating vehicles and golf carts in a safe manner.
- Report unsafe conditions or hazards immediately to Human Resources or a member of the JHSC.
- Carry out snow/ice removal from valet parking spaces and at the clubhouse entrance. Complete the snow/ice removal log.
- Assist other departments as required.
- Have flexible availability; holiday, evening and weekend shifts are required.
- Be available to work YEAR-ROUND, this is not a seasonal opportunity.
- Cautious and courteous driver, with a valid G license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to drive manual/standard transmission.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must have good command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Legal eligibility to work in Canada.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Frequent bending, stretching, kneeling, twisting.
- Lifting up to 50lbs may be required.
Magna Golf Club has extensive COVID-19 protocols and a vaccination policy requiring employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of hire. If you are selected as a candidate, you will be asked if you can comply with our policy and provide proof of full vaccination if hired. If you are unable to comply with the vaccination policy due to a documented Human Rights Exemption, please notify the hiring manager.
We thank you for your interest, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Apply Now For Magna Golf Club Jobs
There Are Many Jobs Out There That May Be a Good Fit For Your CV. You Can Also Search For Specific Industries Or Job Titles That You Are Interested In. Once You Have Found Some Potential Openings, Take A Look At The Job Descriptions To See If Your Skills And Experience Match What The Employer Is Looking For. You Can Even Narrow Your Search By Specifying Whether The Position Is Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!