Manulife Jobs | Hiring For Senior Associate Career Opportunity At Manulife. Manulife Providing Jobs In Toronto, Ontario. New Government Vacancy At Manulife As A Senior Associate Under Canadian Government Jobs In Toronto, Ontario. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Manulife Jobs For Vacant Position Of Senior Associate Get Latest Updates Through www.manulife.com.
Manulife Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Manulife Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Toronto, Ontario. Come To Know Toronto Ontario Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Manulife Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Manulife.
Manulife Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Senior Associate In Toronto, Ontario
Manulife Is Now Hiring For Senior Associate On Their Official Career Portal In Toronto, Ontario. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Manulife Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Senior Associate At Manulife. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 36.72 per hour. Manulife Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Short Details Of Manulife Jobs For Senior Associate
|Name Of Organisation||Manulife|
|Job Profile||Senior Associate|
|Salary||CAD 36.72 per hour|
|Job Type||Manulife Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Toronto, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||www.manulife.com|
Full Job Description For Manulife Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we’d like to hear from you.
Manulife Private Wealth (“MPW”) delivers investment counselling and private banking services to high-net-worth clients the way it should be delivered. At MPW, we believe fresh thinking, open architecture solutions and a global approach should be an integral part of every Canadian’s financial plan and future. We need people with the skills, energy and drive to help us continue to service our growing client base. With our head office located in Toronto, Manulife Private Wealth offers an opportunity to work with a team that values new ideas, and fresh approaches and is committed to developing innovative solutions that will shape the future of our business.
We are looking for a motivated and talented Senior Associate to join our purpose-driven winning team.
The role will include a broad range of accountabilities centered on ensuring that the client experience delivered by Manulife Private Wealth meets the high standard that our business aspires to achieve. The role will be responsible for assisting Investment Counsellors in providing administration and sales support to MPW’s high net-worth clients.
Success in this role requires excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, and the discipline to take full ownership of tasks that may involve teamwork with individuals internal and external to the organization.
The role will also provide direct client service experience and an opportunity to learn the operational processes and key regulatory accountabilities involved in delivering discretionary investment management to high-net-worth clients.
- Support Investment Counselors with ongoing sales, service and communication with clients and prospects while ensuring that all reports and documents presented reflect information that is both complete and of the highest quality, and are produced within the required timelines
- Assist in leading and motivating the team to achieve and deliver exceptional customer satisfaction
- Identify business needs, design/develop tools and training programs; identify training needs and provide coaching, as needed
- Handle escalated client issues as they arise
- Acts as primary back-up to team members and as a back-up to the manager
- Preparing and processing account paperwork, managing current client accounts
- Support Investment Counsellor with the preparation of Investment Policy Statement for clients;
- Review new applications and supporting forms/documents for accuracy and completeness
- Respond effectively to all inquiries from current and prospective clients
- Act as the first point of contact for clients by providing excellent client service and communication.
- Prepare/review client investment proposals and review meeting materials.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting requested by clients
- Be key support to the administrative activities and responsibilities of the team
- Maintain records and files and attend client meetings if required.
- Coordinating and liaising with a number of key individuals including clients, their lawyers and accountants, referring partners, internal support staff, the compliance department and IT services.
- Post-secondary education and/or minimum 2-3 years equivalent work experience in the financial services industry
- High Net Worth market experience is strongly preferred
- General knowledge of the investment industry and financial markets;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and customer service;
- Enrollment or completion of CSC would be considered an asset;
- Completion of LLQP an asset
- Client focused with the ability to understand the clients’ requirements
- Fast learner and self-starter, who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change; including changing priorities and tight deadlines
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit.
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile approach and enable business outcomes.
- You thrive in teams and enjoy getting things done together.
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters.
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up.
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary and benefits packages.
- A growth trajectory that extends upward and outward, encouraging you to follow your passions and learn new skills.
- A focus on growing your career path with us.
- Flexible work policies and strong work-life balance.
- Professional development and leadership opportunities.
Our commitment to you
- Values-first culture
We lead with our Values every day and bring them to life together.
- Boundless opportunity
We create opportunities to learn and grow at every stage of your career.
- Continuous innovation
We invite you to help redefine the future of financial services.
- Delivering the promise of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We foster an inclusive workplace where everyone thrives.
- Championing Corporate Citizenship
We build a business that benefits all stakeholders and has a positive social and environmental impact.
Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
About John Hancock and Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com .
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance , annuities , investments , 401(k) plans , and education savings plans . Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com .
Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact [email protected] .