Multi-Power Products Jobs | Hiring For labourer Career Opportunity At Multi-Power Products. Multi-Power Products Providing Jobs In Kelowna, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At Multi-Power Products As A labourer Under Canadian Government Jobs In Kelowna, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Multi-Power Products Jobs For Vacant Position Of labourer Get Latest Updates Through www.multipowerproducts.com.
Multi-Power Products Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Multi-Power Products Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Kelowna, British Columbia. Come To Know Kelowna British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Multi-Power Products Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Multi-Power Products.
Multi-Power Products Jobs 2022 | Hiring For labourer In Kelowna, British Columbia
Multi-Power Products Is Now Hiring For labourer On Their Official Career Portal In Kelowna, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Multi-Power Products Jobs. Now They Can Apply For labourer At Multi-Power Products. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 20.00 an hour. Multi-Power Products Jobs In Kelowna, British Columbia.
Short Details Of Multi-Power Products Jobs For labourer
|Name Of Organisation||Multi-Power Products|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 20.00 an hour|
|Job Type||Multi-Power Products Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Kelowna, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||www.multipowerproducts.com|
Full Job Description For Multi-Power Products Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- At heights
- Own transportation
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Large workload
Work Location Information
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Travel insurance
- Wellness program
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?