National 8th Jobs | Hiring For Line Cook Career Opportunity At National 8th. National 8th Providing Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. New Government Vacancy At National 8th As A Line Cook Under Canadian Government Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of National 8th Jobs For Vacant Position Of Line Cook Get Latest Updates Through www.ntnl.ca.
National 8th Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. National 8th Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Come To Know Calgary Alberta Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of National 8th Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From National 8th.
National 8th Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Line Cook In Calgary, Alberta
National 8th Is Now Hiring For Line Cook On Their Official Career Portal In Calgary, Alberta. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For National 8th Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Line Cook At National 8th. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 15.00–18.00 an hour. National 8th Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Short Details Of National 8th Jobs For Line Cook
|Name Of Organisation|| National 8th
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 15.00–18.00 an hour|
|Job Type||National 8th Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Calgary, Alberta|
|Get Notification From||www.ntnl.ca|
Full Job Description For National 8th Jobs In Alberta, Canada
Full Job Description
Situated in Scotia Centre, National on 8th boasts western Canada’s largest rooftop patio in the heart of downtown! Serving an extensive list of small North American beers and a full menu, National on 8th is the perfect hideaway for your lunch break, happy hour, and weekend hangout.
If you would like to read more about the National brand or Concorde Entertainment Group, please visit our website.
- Hourly Wage: $15.00 – $18.00 an hour (depending on experience).
- Duty meals
- 25% Company-wide food & beverage discount & access to frequent local business discounts/specials.
- Potential for promotion to leadership for the right candidate.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately execute food orders, ensuring consistent and high-caliber food preparation and presentation, while following the restaurant’s standards, as directed by the head chef.
- Maintain ongoing communication with all departments affecting the venue.
- Ensure the highest level of hygiene and food safety is adhered to by all personnel in the preparation and handling of food items.
- Ensure that the venue is always maintained at the highest level of cleanliness.
- Consistently conduct yourself in a professional and positive manner
- Ensure all food products are stored in appropriate containers, labeled, and rotated, to minimize waste, maximize quality, and ensure freshness.
- Aid in meeting and exceeding department objectives.
- Motivate fellow staff and encourage high self-esteem and efficiency in the workplace.
- Strive to advance your knowledge and help raise standards within your department by bringing new concepts, ideas, and suggestions forth
- Respond in a positive, budget-conscious, and timely manner to all internal and external guest requests and complaints, while meeting the restaurant’s standards to exceed the guest’s expectations.
- Accurately follow all reporting procedures for accidents and incidents in the workplace.
- Adhere to all policies and guidelines, checklists, prep sheets, and par sheets, as assigned.
- Expedite on floor or in the kitchen as business demands.
- Perform other related ad-hoc duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- At least 2 years cooking experience required, but 4 -5+ experience preferred.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Experience working more than one station at a time (preferred).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure, professionalism, and ensure coworkers are supported in difficult and stressful situations.
- Ability to fluently communicate in both written and verbal English.
- WHMIS Certification is required but can be obtained once hired.
- Food Safe Certification is required but can be obtained within 30 days of being hired.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and can lift up to 50lbs.
- Takes ownership of duties, shows initiative and is proactive.
- Lead by example with a positive attitude, good personal hygiene, and a welcoming demeanor.
- Flexibility: must be willing to work a variety of hours throughout the week. Friday-Sunday is a must.
Apply Now For National 8th Jobs
There Are Many Jobs Out There That May Be a Good Fit For Your CV. You Can Also Search For Specific Industries Or Job Titles That You Are Interested In. Once You Have Found Some Potential Openings, Take A Look At The Job Descriptions To See If Your Skills And Experience Match What The Employer Is Looking For. You Can Even Narrow Your Search By Specifying Whether The Position Is Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!