Nikko Sushi Jobs | Nikko Sushi Jobs 2022 | Nikko Sushi Is Now Hiring For cook Recruitment. Eligible Applicants Have A Golden Chance Of Getting This Job In Brooks, Alberta. All The Candidates Who Want To Apply For This Opening Post Are Requested To Read This Article Carefully For The Recruitment Process. There Is Good News For Job Seekers A New Government Vacancy Is Open Under Canadian Government Jobs In Brooks, Alberta. Candidates, Please Follow The Guidelines, And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Or Register By Click Down The Apply Link. Get The Latest Updates Through nikkosushibrooks.com.
Nikko Sushi Promotes Equal Employment Opportunities For All Job Applicants. This Employer Opens Vacant Position To Select The Freshers Or Experienced Candidates. Don’t waste it waiting for some great opportunity to come in front of you in Brooks, Alberta. Be A Part of the Nikko Sushi Careers And Get Updated On The New Opportunity Open For Fresher Candidates. Find A Latest That Job Based On Your Interests Which Match Your Profile At Nikko Sushi.
Nikko Sushi Jobs 2022 | Hiring For cook In Brooks, Alberta
Nikko Sushi Is Now Hiring For cook On Their Official Career Portal In Brooks, Alberta. Competitors Who Are Searching For Good Job Opportunity, Their Seek For Job Is Over Now. Now They Can Apply For cook At Nikko Sushi. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Fields. Selected Applicants Will Get Pay Of Approximately CAD 17.00–20.00 an hour. Nikko Sushi Jobs In Brooks, Alberta.
Short Details Of Nikko Sushi Jobs For cook
|Name Of Organisation||Nikko Sushi|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 17.00–20.00 an hour|
|Job Type||Nikko Sushi Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Brooks, Alberta|
|Get Notification From||nikkosushibrooks.com|
Full Job Description For Nikko Sushi Jobs In Alberta, Canada
Full Job Description
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Cook (general)
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Manage kitchen operations
- Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat
- Sushi preparation techniques
- Japanese cuisine
Area of specialization
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 44 hours per week
Apply Now For Nikko Sushi Jobs
In Most Of The Jobs, Employers Seeing In You Good Communication Skills, Your Problem-Solving Abilities, And Management Skills. If You Read This Full Article And If You Are Fit For Their Requirement Then Go Through The Above Link. Also, Check These Links Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!