NorthwesTel Jobs | Hiring For Retail Inventory Control Associate Career Opportunity At NorthwesTel. NorthwesTel Providing Jobs In Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. New Government Vacancy At NorthwesTel As A Retail Inventory Control Associate Under Canadian Government Jobs In Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of NorthwesTel Jobs For Vacant Position Of Retail Inventory Control Associate Get Latest Updates Through www.nwtel.ca.
NorthwesTel Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. NorthwesTel Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. Come To Know Yellowknife Northwest Territories Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of NorthwesTel Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From NorthwesTel.
NorthwesTel Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Retail Inventory Control Associate In Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
NorthwesTel Is Now Hiring For Retail Inventory Control Associate On Their Official Career Portal In Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For NorthwesTel Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Retail Inventory Control Associate At NorthwesTel. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 17.00 an hour. NorthwesTel Jobs In Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
Short Details Of NorthwesTel Jobs For Retail Inventory Control Associate
|Name Of Organisation||NorthwesTel|
|Job Profile||Retail Inventory Control Associate|
|Salary||CAD 17.00 an hour|
|Job Type||NorthwesTel Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Yellowknife, Northwest Territories|
|Get Notification From||www.nwtel.ca|
Full Job Description For NorthwesTel Jobs In Northwest Territories, Canada
Full Job Description
Northwestel is seeking an analytical Retail Inventory Control Associate to join the team! As a Retail Inventory Control Associate, you will work closely with Northwestel’s products and services as they relate to inventory, monitor the Cost of Goods budget, work with internal and external stakeholders and learn about Northwestel’s products and services!
Northwestel values diversity in the workplace and is committed to the goals of Employment Equity. We strive to achieve a skilled workforce that is representative of the population we serve, and as a Northern company, we are committed to the employment and career development of our Indigenous peoples. If you are an Indigenous person, a woman, a person with a disability, or a visible minority please indicate so when you are completing the pre-screen questions as you apply to receive hiring preference.
- Review and analyze proposed Inventory re-order reports for all retail locations.
- Place replenishment Purchase Orders for required Inventory based on criteria supplied and/or set by Management (e.g. Inventory Turn requirements, Inventory Level requirements, Customer Orders, etc).
- Expedite Inventory Purchase Orders as required ensuring Inventory is on-hand to fulfill all requirements and update in MMS and Windterm.
- Ensure costs are accurate and up to date for all Inventory items.
- Work with the Store Managers to ensure accurate and up to date Inventory re-ordering data (e.g. reorder points, reorder quantities, minimums, maximums, etc).
- Review all Inventories regularly. Issue weekly cycle counts and complete quarterly write-offs while monitoring and maintaining inventory loss budget.
- Recommend to Management alternate Inventory reduction programs or initiatives, such as Returns to Vendor for unproductive inventory products, end of life product discounts etc.
- Transfer Inventory between Retail locations to incur the most efficient use of Inventories overall.
- Liaise with Suppliers to determined alternate product opportunities and any cost savings opportunities.
- Interface with user departments to identify seasonal Inventory requirements, order and manage as required.
- Review new Inventory requests with user departments to identify forecasted requirements and establish stocking levels and Customer demands.
- Generate inventory and sales reports to manage high and low sales of products, negative quantities, outstanding PO’s, etc.
- Assist in Retail projects and merchandising planning as needed.
- Monitor and manage Cost of Goods budget.
- Issue and lead yearly full inventory count.
- Upload invoices to Bell in a timely manner and complete coding in APSS to ensure all invoices are paid within a reasonable timeframe.
- Maintain the relationship with vendors and handle all shipping/transportation/billing issues that arise.
- Work with Finance to monitor inventory levels in SAP vs MMS and determine the cause of any discrepancies and collaborate to seek remediation.
- Monitor the sales of Prepay vouchers and complete monthly reconciliation.
- Lead work with Maplewave to ensure the POS system is updated frequently to include new plan codes, Bell initiatives and device launches.
- Work with ISD on cellular OCS program
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Minimum grade 12 education and demonstrated basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- A certificate in Inventory Management or 2 years previous experience in Inventory Control Procedures.
- Business Intelligence Program certificate with focus on account and bookkeeping or 2 years equivalent experience would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of Cycle Counts, Inventory reconciliation and Inventory Management.
- Previous experience using MMS and Windterm Inventory systems, or a similar inventory system is required.
- Computer literate with advanced experience in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Minimum 30 wpm typing speed.
- As part of the recruitment process for this position, candidates may be required to take
pre-employment tests and/or complete work simulation exercise to assess job fit.
As a safety conscious COR™ Certified organization, we have an established and comprehensive safety program. We expect all employees to participate in our organizational health and safety programs, adhering to all safe work procedures focused on continuous improvement.