Oceaner Sporting Goods Jobs | Hiring For GARMENT PLANT LABOURER Career Opportunity At Oceaner Sporting Goods. Oceaner Sporting Goods Providing Jobs In Burnaby, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At Oceaner Sporting Goods As A GARMENT PLANT LABOURER Under Canadian Government Jobs In Burnaby, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Oceaner Sporting Goods Jobs For Vacant Position Of GARMENT PLANT LABOURER Get Latest Updates Through oceaner.com.
Oceaner Sporting Goods Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Oceaner Sporting Goods Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Burnaby, British Columbia. Come To Know Burnaby British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Oceaner Sporting Goods Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Oceaner Sporting Goods.
Oceaner Sporting Goods Jobs 2022 | Hiring For GARMENT PLANT LABOURER In Burnaby, British Columbia
Oceaner Sporting Goods Is Now Hiring For GARMENT PLANT LABOURER On Their Official Career Portal In Burnaby, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Oceaner Sporting Goods Jobs. Now They Can Apply For GARMENT PLANT LABOURER At Oceaner Sporting Goods. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 18.15 an hour. Oceaner Sporting Goods Jobs In Burnaby, British Columbia.
Short Details Of Oceaner Sporting Goods Jobs For GARMENT PLANT LABOURER
|Name Of Organisation||Oceaner Sporting Goods|
|Job Profile||GARMENT PLANT LABOURER|
|Salary||CAD 18.15 an hour|
|Job Type||Oceaner Sporting Goods Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Burnaby, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||oceaner.com|
Full Job Description For Oceaner Sporting Goods Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Experience an asset
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Industrial sewing machine
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Clothing/textile manufacturing company
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
- Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?