Ontario Energy Board Jobs | Ontario Energy Board Jobs 2022 | Ontario Energy Board Is Now Hiring For Analyst Recruitment. Eligible Applicants Have A Golden Chance Of Getting This Job In Toronto, Ontario. All The Candidates Who Want To Apply For This Opening Post Are Requested To Read This Article Carefully For The Recruitment Process. There Is Good News For Job Seekers A New Government Vacancy Is Open Under Canadian Government Jobs In Toronto, Ontario. Candidates, Please Follow The Guidelines, And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Or Register By Click Down The Apply Link. Get The Latest Updates Through www.oeb.ca.
Ontario Energy Board Promotes Equal Employment Opportunities For All Job Applicants. This Employer Opens Vacant Position To Select The Freshers Or Experienced Candidates. Don’t waste it waiting for some great opportunity to come in front of you in Toronto, Ontario. Be A Part of the Ontario Energy Board Careers And Get Updated On The New Opportunity Open For Fresher Candidates. Find A Latest That Job Based On Your Interests Which Match Your Profile At Ontario Energy Board.
Ontario Energy Board Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Analyst In Toronto, Ontario
Ontario Energy Board Is Now Hiring For Analyst On Their Official Career Portal In Toronto, Ontario. Competitors Who Are Searching For Good Job Opportunity, Their Seek For Job Is Over Now. Now They Can Apply For Analyst At Ontario Energy Board. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Fields. Selected Applicants Will Get Pay Of Approximately CAD 13.60 an hour. Ontario Energy Board Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Short Details Of Ontario Energy Board Jobs For Analyst
|Name Of Organisation||Ontario Energy Board|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 13.60 an hour|
|Job Type||Ontario Energy Board Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Toronto, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||www.oeb.ca|
Full Job Description For Ontario Energy Board Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Full Job Description
( 4 – month term)
You will have the opportunity to gain experience in a range of areas, which will include the following:
- Examine and sort records for scanning
- Track records as they go through the digitization process by listing significant information into an Excel sheet
- Receive digitized records from third-party digitization vendor and review the quality and completeness of the records for additional quality assurance
- Securely store digitized records into HPe Content Manager (EDRMS) while indexing appropriate and specific information/metadata within Content Manager (training will be provided on the EDRMS)
- Securely dispose of source records while meeting legislation requirements, digitization standards and the applicable records schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills
- Exceptional critical thinker
- Motivated to work independently within a team environment
- Analytical thinker
- Enrollment in a post-secondary Information Science, Records and Information Management studies, or Archival studies program
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, and familiarity with Adobe Acrobat
- Applicable experience in the area of digital records, digitization and record keeping is preferred
Apply Now For Ontario Energy Board Jobs
In Most Of The Jobs, Employers Seeing In You Good Communication Skills, Your Problem-Solving Abilities, And Management Skills. If You Read This Full Article And If You Are Fit For Their Requirement Then Go Through The Above Link. Also, Check These Links Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!