Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Jobs | Hiring For pastry maker Career Opportunity At Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries. Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Providing Jobs In Longueuil, Quebec. New Government Vacancy At Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries As A pastry maker Under Canadian Government Jobs In Longueuil, Quebec. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Jobs For Vacant Position Of pastry maker Get Latest Updates Through www.ogateries.com.
Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Longueuil, Quebec. Come To Know Longueuil Quebec Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries.
Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Jobs 2022 | Hiring For pastry maker In Longueuil, Quebec
Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Is Now Hiring For pastry maker On Their Official Career Portal In Longueuil, Quebec. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Jobs. Now They Can Apply For pastry maker At Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately Avg. CAD 21.00–23.00 per hour. Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Jobs In Longueuil, Quebec.
Short Details Of Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Jobs For pastry maker
|Name Of Organisation||Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||Avg. CAD 21.00–23.00 per hour|
|Job Type||Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Longueuil, Quebec|
|Get Notification From||www.ogateries.com|
Full Job Description For Pâtisserie Ô Gâteries Jobs In Quebec, Canada
Full Job Description
- or equivalent experience
- Bake shop
- Prepare special orders
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods
- Ensure that the quality of products meets established standards
- Draw up production schedules
- Bake mixed dough and batters
- Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Operate machinery
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Desserts and pastries
- Team player
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?