PepsiCo Jobs | Hiring For Seasonal Warehouse Technician Career Opportunity At PepsiCo. PepsiCo Providing Jobs In Lethbridge, Alberta. New Government Vacancy At PepsiCo As A Seasonal Warehouse Technician Under Canadian Government Jobs In Lethbridge, Alberta. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of PepsiCo Jobs For Vacant Position Of Seasonal Warehouse Technician Get Latest Updates Through www.pepsico.ca.
PepsiCo Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. PepsiCo Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Lethbridge, Alberta. Come To Know Lethbridge Alberta Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of PepsiCo Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From PepsiCo.
PepsiCo Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Seasonal Warehouse Technician In Lethbridge, Alberta
PepsiCo Is Now Hiring For Seasonal Warehouse Technician On Their Official Career Portal In Lethbridge, Alberta. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For PepsiCo Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Seasonal Warehouse Technician At PepsiCo. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 19.82 an hour. PepsiCo Jobs In Lethbridge, Alberta.
Short Details Of PepsiCo Jobs For Seasonal Warehouse Technician
|Name Of Organisation||PepsiCo|
|Job Profile||Seasonal Warehouse Technician|
|Salary||CAD 19.82 an hour|
|Job Type||PepsiCo Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Lethbridge, Alberta|
|Get Notification From||www.pepsico.ca|
Full Job Description For PepsiCo Jobs In Alberta, Canada
Auto req ID:
Seasonal Warehouse Technician
Starting Wage: $19.82 / hour
The Seasonal Warehouse Technician will contribute to the success of PepsiCo Foods Canada by playing a critical role in the “move” portion of our business. The Warehouse Relief will be required to ensure the accuracy of the orders that they are picking, as well as ensure they are performing their job efficiently and effectively.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo’s effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company’s broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Full Case belt picking and placing
- Operating Auto Cart Loader (ACL) to include jam and fault recovery
- Load and unload bulk and individual cases to/from trailers.
- Strapping and bundling cardboard
- Gathering pallet boards
- Manually loading individual cases on carts and carts onto trailers.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping standards in work areas
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Attendance in warehouse team meetings as required
- Performing work in a safe manner and required to follow all safety practices and policies
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Great teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Previous operations experience (or similar) preferred but not required
- Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve and meet deadlines or targets
What you can expect from us:
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Job Type: Seasonal