Pisolino Designs Jobs | Hiring For seamstress Career Opportunity At Pisolino Designs. Pisolino Designs Providing Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At Pisolino Designs As A seamstress Under Canadian Government Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Pisolino Designs Jobs For Vacant Position Of seamstress Get Latest Updates Through pisolino.com.
Pisolino Designs Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Pisolino Designs Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. Come To Know Vancouver British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Pisolino Designs Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Pisolino Designs.
Pisolino Designs Jobs 2022 | Hiring For seamstress In Vancouver, British Columbia
Pisolino Designs Is Now Hiring For seamstress On Their Official Career Portal In Vancouver, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Pisolino Designs Jobs. Now They Can Apply For seamstress At Pisolino Designs. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 18.00–20.00 an hour. Pisolino Designs Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Short Details Of Pisolino Designs Jobs For seamstress
|Name Of Organisation||Pisolino Designs|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 18.00–20.00 an hour|
|Job Type||Pisolino Designs Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||pisolino.com|
Full Job Description For Pisolino Designs Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Mark, cut and sew fabric
Type of Materials
- Cotton or synthetic
- Velvet or pile fabrics
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Serger or overlock
- Button holer or button sewer
- Industrial sewing machine
Area of Work Experience
Area of Specialization
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available