Purolator Jobs | Hiring For PM Sorter / Trieur PM Career Opportunity At Purolator. Purolator Providing Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. New Government Vacancy At Purolator As A PM Sorter / Trieur PM Under Canadian Government Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Purolator Jobs For Vacant Position Of PM Sorter / Trieur PM Get Latest Updates Through careers.purolator.com.
Purolator Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Purolator Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Come To Know Calgary Alberta Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Purolator Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Purolator.
Purolator Jobs 2022 | Hiring For PM Sorter / Trieur PM In Calgary, Alberta
Purolator Is Now Hiring For PM Sorter / Trieur PM On Their Official Career Portal In Calgary, Alberta. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Purolator Jobs. Now They Can Apply For PM Sorter / Trieur PM At Purolator. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 16.42 an hour. Purolator Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Short Details Of Purolator Jobs For PM Sorter / Trieur PM
|Name Of Organisation|| Purolator
|Job Profile||PM Sorter / Trieur PM|
|Salary||CAD 16.42 an hour|
|Job Type||Purolator Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Calgary, Alberta|
|Get Notification From||careers.purolator.com|
Full Job Description For Purolator Jobs In Alberta, Canada
Since its establishment in 1960, Purolator has become Canada’s leading integrated freight, package and logistics solutions provider. Our team operates under a strong set of corporate values that guide us in all we do for our employees. Purolator is an employer committed to offering our employees rewarding work with opportunities for collaboration and career development. We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a Competitive Salary, Comprehensive Benefits Package and Pension Plan, an Employee Family Assistance Program, Employee Shared Ownership Program and Employee Discounts.
We believe that developing a winning team of employees is critical to achieving our vision of making Canada stronger by delivering our customers’ promises. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a national organization that plays a meaningful role in the lives of all Canadians.
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Scheduled Shift: 13:45 – 21:00 Monday and 14:15 – 21:30 Tuesday to Friday
Employment Contract: Permanent
- Unload all curbside vehicles
- Load line haul trailers to ensure all pre-scheduled departures are met
- Build positive relationships with team (couriers, lead hands and sorters)
- Working with conveyor and roller belts, inside trailers, cargo containers and package vehicles
- Accurately scan, count the number of stops on a truck and write all premium products while loading
- Adhere to all safety standards
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Other duties as assignedKey Requirements:
- No experience necessary
- Proper scan and load techniques
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a time sensitive environment
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to process, quality and/or operational standards
- Successfully complete a criminal record check and employment verification to qualify
- Obtain a clear Police Clearance Certificate when requiredQualifications:
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of customer focus, communication, collaboration, trust and self-development