Raven Point Retreats Jobs | Hiring For front desk clerk, hotel Career Opportunity At Raven Point Retreats. Raven Point Retreats Providing Jobs In Ladysmith, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At Raven Point Retreats As A front desk clerk, hotel Under Canadian Government Jobs In Ladysmith, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Raven Point Retreats Jobs For Vacant Position Of front desk clerk, hotel Get Latest Updates Through ravenpoint.ca.
Raven Point Retreats Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Raven Point Retreats Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Ladysmith, British Columbia. Come To Know Ladysmith British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Raven Point Retreats Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Raven Point Retreats.
Raven Point Retreats Jobs 2022 | Hiring For front desk clerk, hotel In Ladysmith, British Columbia
Raven Point Retreats Is Now Hiring For front desk clerk, hotel On Their Official Career Portal In Ladysmith, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Raven Point Retreats Jobs. Now They Can Apply For front desk clerk, hotel At Raven Point Retreats. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 20.00–24.00 per hour. Raven Point Retreats Jobs In Ladysmith, British Columbia.
Short Details Of Raven Point Retreats Jobs For front desk clerk, hotel
|Name Of Organisation||Raven Point Retreats|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 20.00–24.00 per hour|
|Job Type||Raven Point Retreats Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Ladysmith, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||ravenpoint.ca|
Full Job Description For Raven Point Retreats Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Take, cancel and change room reservations
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services
- Provide general information about points of interest in the area
- Process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Follow emergency and safety procedures
- Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying)
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Provide customer service
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Apply Now For Raven Point Retreats Jobs
There Are Many Jobs Out There That May Be a Good Fit For Your CV. You Can Also Search For Specific Industries Or Job Titles That You Are Interested In. Once You Have Found Some Potential Openings, Take A Look At The Job Descriptions To See If Your Skills And Experience Match What The Employer Is Looking For. You Can Even Narrow Your Search By Specifying Whether The Position Is Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!