RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Jobs | Hiring For kitchen helper Career Opportunity At RESTAURANT QAISAR’S. RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Providing Jobs In Saint-Georges, Quebec. New Government Vacancy At RESTAURANT QAISAR’S As A kitchen helper Under Canadian Government Jobs In Saint-Georges, Quebec. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Jobs For Vacant Position Of kitchen helper Get Latest Updates Through www.restaurantqaisars.com.
RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Saint-Georges, Quebec. Come To Know Saint-Georges Quebec Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From RESTAURANT QAISAR’S.
RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Jobs 2022 | Hiring For kitchen helper In Saint-Georges, Quebec
RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Is Now Hiring For kitchen helper On Their Official Career Portal In Saint-Georges, Quebec. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Jobs. Now They Can Apply For kitchen helper At RESTAURANT QAISAR’S. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately Avg. CAD 17.00–25.00 an hour. RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Jobs In Saint-Georges, Quebec.
Short Details Of RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Jobs For kitchen helper
|Name Of Organisation||RESTAURANT QAISAR’S|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||Avg. CAD 17.00–25.00 an hour|
|Job Type||RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Saint-Georges, Quebec|
|Get Notification From||www.restaurantqaisars.com|
Full Job Description For RESTAURANT QAISAR’S Jobs In Quebec, Canada
Full Job Description
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Keep records of the quantities of food used
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sharpen kitchen knives
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Conventional oven
- Deep fryer
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available