Sunterra Market Jobs | Hiring For Catering Office Administrator Career Opportunity At Sunterra Market . Sunterra Market Providing Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. New Government Vacancy At Sunterra Market As A Catering Office Administrator Under Canadian Government Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Sunterra Market Jobs For Vacant Position Of Catering Office Administrator Get Latest Updates Through www.sunterramarket.com.
Sunterra Market Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Sunterra Market Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Come To Know Calgary Alberta Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Sunterra Market Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Sunterra Market .
Sunterra Market Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Catering Office Administrator In Calgary, Alberta
Sunterra Market Is Now Hiring For Catering Office Administrator On Their Official Career Portal In Calgary, Alberta. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Sunterra Market Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Catering Office Administrator At Sunterra Market . Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 21.78 an hour. Sunterra Market Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Short Details Of Sunterra Market Jobs For Catering Office Administrator
|Name Of Organisation||Sunterra Market|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 21.78 an hour|
|Job Type||Sunterra Market Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Calgary, Alberta|
|Get Notification From||www.sunterramarket.com|
Full Job Description For Sunterra Market Jobs In Alberta, Canada
Full Job Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team at our Sunterra Head Office. The successful candidate will join our Catering Office team in processing all catering orders for our Calgary and Edmonton clients and will report to our Catering Manager.
Required Availability: Full-Time, Monday to FridayDuties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls for Calgary & Edmonton catering orders
- Check email, fax and online catering orders for processing
- Process credit card payments for catering orders
- Knowledgeable of catering services and menus
- Occasionally assist in the compilation of catering reports
- Effectively communicate with the production teams at our catering locations (i.e.: cake orders, specific order instructions, custom menus etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Office and Caterease knowledge is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with chefs, servers, and rental companies
- Previous customer service experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and aptitude for leaning new software programs required
- Previous experience working in an administrative role is required
- Post-secondary education relating to business administration is considered an asset
- A passion for food
Just like finishing a hard day’s work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride and the satisfaction of a job well done. You’ll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfillment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location).
The seeds of Sunterra took root on the Price family farm over forty years ago, in Acme, AB. With gratitude for land that has been in their family for decades, the Price family decided to name their company after the very things that helped nourish their business – the sun and the earth – and Sunterra was born.
Roll up your sleeves and apply today!
Job Type: Full-time