Sushi Nami Royale Jobs | Hiring For Kitchen Helper Career Opportunity At Sushi Nami Royale. Sushi Nami Royale Providing Jobs In Halifax, Nova Scotia. New Government Vacancy At Sushi Nami Royale As A Kitchen Helper Under Canadian Government Jobs In Halifax, Nova Scotia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Sushi Nami Royale Jobs For Vacant Position Of Kitchen Helper Get Latest Updates Through sushinami.ca.
Sushi Nami Royale Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Sushi Nami Royale Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Halifax, Nova Scotia. Come To Know Halifax Nova Scotia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Sushi Nami Royale Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Sushi Nami Royale.
Sushi Nami Royale Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Kitchen Helper In Halifax, Nova Scotia
Sushi Nami Royale Is Now Hiring For Kitchen Helper On Their Official Career Portal In Halifax, Nova Scotia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Sushi Nami Royale Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Kitchen Helper At Sushi Nami Royale. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 15.76 per hour. Sushi Nami Royale Jobs In Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Short Details Of Sushi Nami Royale Jobs For Kitchen Helper
|Name Of Organisation||Sushi Nami Royale|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 15.76 per hour|
|Job Type||Sushi Nami Royale Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Halifax, Nova Scotia|
|Get Notification From||sushinami.ca|
Full Job Description For Sushi Nami Royale Jobs In Nova Scotia, Canada
Full Job Description
Grow your career with Sushi Nami Royale
Permanent, Full Time, Part Time, Part Time leading Full Time
- No experience required (Full training provided)
(Candidates with relevant experience will be preferred.)
- Performs any combination of the following duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition: Sweeps and mops floors.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated
- Steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans.
- Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle crushing machine.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on a conveyor to a dishwashing machine.
- Polishes silver, using a burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
- Holds inverted glasses over revolving brushes to clean inside surfaces.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of handtruck.
- Sets up banquet tables.
- Washes and peels vegetables, using a knife or peeling machine.
- Loads or unloads trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food.