Tableau Bar Bistro Jobs | Hiring For Sous Chef Career Opportunity At Tableau Bar Bistro. Tableau Bar Bistro Providing Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At Tableau Bar Bistro As A Sous Chef Under Canadian Government Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Tableau Bar Bistro Jobs For Vacant Position Of Sous Chef Get Latest Updates Through www.tableaubarbistro.com.
Tableau Bar Bistro Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Tableau Bar Bistro Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. Come To Know Vancouver British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Tableau Bar Bistro Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Match Your Profile Can Choose From Tableau Bar Bistro.
Tableau Bar Bistro Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Sous Chef In Vancouver, British Columbia
Tableau Bar Bistro Is Now Hiring For Sous Chef On Their Official Career Portal In Vancouver, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Tableau Bar Bistro Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Sous Chef At Tableau Bar Bistro. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Fields. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 17.63 an hour. Tableau Bar Bistro Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Short Details Of Tableau Bar Bistro Jobs For Sous Chef
|Name Of Organisation||Tableau Bar Bistro|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 17.63 an hour|
|Job Type||Tableau Bar Bistro Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||www.tableaubarbistro.com|
Full Job Description For Tableau Bar Bistro Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
Wentworth Hospitality Group (Amacon’s hospitality division) is looking for eager and engaged individuals who are passionate about next level guest experience!
Tableau Bar Bistro is located in Vancouver and serves today’s take on traditional French bistro fare in a setting that combines old world classic elements with modern touches. The French-inspired menu blends classic culinary flavours of Paris with the use of fresh west coast ingredients. If you are looking to work within a culture that strives for excellence, creates a welcoming atmosphere and guest experience, are service obsessed and love the hospitality industry, you are the person we are looking for!
Our team delivers a specially curated and delicious food and beverage menu, in line with our next level guest experience standards. Reports to the Executive Chef and Chef de Cuisine.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Select, train, and develop a team in tandem with the Chef de Cuisine
- Manage inventory, food, and labour costs
- Ensure all meals are prepared and presented according to specifications
- Serve as a leader and mentor within the restaurant team to inspire trust and transparency through strong coaching and training
- Create and execute seasonal menu innovation with the Culinary team
- Protect the restaurant and guests by complying with sanitation, safety, and proper food handling procedures.
- Prepare and cook high-quality cuisine that meets the standards of Wentworth Hospitality Group
- Education: Valid BC Foodsafe Certification
- Experience: Prior experience in the restaurant industry with proven culinary management and coaching skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and ability to multi-task effectively
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule, days, nights, and weekends
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Ability to work varied hours
- Excellent interpersonal skills with guests and employees
- Ability to curate and innovate new menus
- Quality orientated
- Adaptable and flexible
- High energy level
Apply Now For Tableau Bar Bistro Jobs
There Are Many Jobs Out There That May Be a Good Fit For Your CV. You Can Also Search For Specific Industries Or Job Titles That You Are Interested In. Once You Have Found Some Potential Openings, Take A Look At The Job Descriptions To See If Your Skills And Experience Match What The Employer Is Looking For. You Can Even Narrow Your Search By Specifying Whether The Position Is Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!