The Guild Jobs | Hiring For Dishwasher Career Opportunity At The Guild. The Guild Providing Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. New Government Vacancy At The Guild As A Dishwasher Under Canadian Government Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of The Guild Jobs For Vacant Position Of Dishwasher Get Latest Updates Through www.theguildrestaurant.com.
The Guild Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. The Guild Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Come To Know Calgary Alberta Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of The Guild Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From The Guild.
The Guild Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Dishwasher In Calgary, Alberta
The Guild Is Now Hiring For Dishwasher On Their Official Career Portal In Calgary, Alberta. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For The Guild Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Dishwasher At The Guild. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 15.91 an hour. The Guild Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Short Details Of The Guild Jobs For Dishwasher
|Name Of Organisation|| The Guild
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 15.91 an hour|
|Job Type||The Guild Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Calgary, Alberta|
|Get Notification From||www.theguildrestaurant.com|
Full Job Description For The Guild Jobs In Alberta, Canada
Full Job Description
Ready for the next chapter of your career? Why not make one of Canada’s leading restaurant groups a part of it! We value relentless innovation and kick-ass creativity! We provide advancement through training and development and our hands on managers empower people and awaken ability through responsibility and respect.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages/salary packages
- Gratuity sharing
- A comprehensive group benefits program
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff dining discount
- RRSP matching program
Under the direction of the Back of House Management Team, our dishwashers clean and put away all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots while maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the dish area and dish machines.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate dishwashers efficiently.
- Wash glassware and flatware.
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand when required.
- Scour pots and pans.
- Operate pot/ cutlery washing machines.
- Clean and sanitize dishwasher mats, dish carts and dish racks.
- Assist in receiving and stocking supplies/products.
- Safely handle and store cleaning products.
- General dish area maintenance including: sweeping, mopping, organization and garbage removal.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Previous experience working in a dishwasher role or similar environment an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction and remain calm under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Able to spend 100% of the time standing
** We thank all applicants for their interest in Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process. **
Job Type: Full-time