The Michener Institute Jobs | Hiring For college instructor Career Opportunity At The Michener Institute. The Michener Institute Providing Jobs In Toronto, Ontario. New Government Vacancy At The Michener Institute As A college instructor Under Canadian Government Jobs In Toronto, Ontario. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of The Michener Institute Jobs For Vacant Position Of college instructor Get Latest Updates Through michener.ca.
The Michener Institute Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. The Michener Institute Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Toronto, Ontario. Come To Know Toronto Ontario Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of The Michener Institute Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From The Michener Institute.
The Michener Institute Jobs 2022 | Hiring For college instructor In Toronto, Ontario
The Michener Institute Is Now Hiring For college instructor On Their Official Career Portal In Toronto, Ontario. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For The Michener Institute Jobs. Now They Can Apply For college instructor At The Michener Institute. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 91239.00–93977.00 a year. The Michener Institute Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Short Details Of The Michener Institute Jobs For college instructor
|Name Of Organisation||The Michener Institute|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 91239.00–93977.00 a year|
|Job Type||The Michener Institute Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Toronto, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||michener.ca|
Full Job Description For The Michener Institute Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Full Job Description
- Community college
- Continuing/adult education facility
- Prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students’ progress
- Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
- Serve on faculty committees for budgets, curriculum revision, course requirements, student application review and staffing
- Conduct course and program evaluation or review
- Deliver lectures and presentations
- Lead discussion groups and seminars
- Provide assistance to students with special needs
- Teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and laboratory, shop and field studies
- Perform cardiovascular procedures and tests
- Assemble, maintain and operate heart assist devices during cardiac surgery
- College/University students
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Teaching Format Experience
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Pension plan
- On-site amenities
- Parking available