Tikva Housing Society Jobs | Hiring For office assistant Career Opportunity At Tikva Housing Society. Tikva Housing Society Providing Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. New Government Vacancy At Tikva Housing Society As A office assistant Under Canadian Government Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Tikva Housing Society Jobs For Vacant Position Of office assistant Get Latest Updates Through tikvahousing.org.
Tikva Housing Society Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Tikva Housing Society Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia. Come To Know Vancouver British Columbia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Tikva Housing Society Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Tikva Housing Society.
Tikva Housing Society Jobs 2022 | Hiring For office assistant In Vancouver, British Columbia
Tikva Housing Society Is Now Hiring For office assistant On Their Official Career Portal In Vancouver, British Columbia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Tikva Housing Society Jobs. Now They Can Apply For office assistant At Tikva Housing Society. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 18.00 an hour. Tikva Housing Society Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Short Details Of Tikva Housing Society Jobs For office assistant
|Name Of Organisation||Tikva Housing Society|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 18.00 an hour|
|Job Type||Tikva Housing Society Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Get Notification From||tikvahousing.org|
Full Job Description For Tikva Housing Society Jobs In British Columbia, Canada
Full Job Description
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents
- Send and receive messages
- Provide general information to clients and the public
- Label, file and retrieve documents
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- File material in storage area
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Free parking available
- Are you currently a student?
- What is your current level of study?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Full time enrollment
- Part time enrollment