Trinity College School Jobs | Hiring For Facilities Housekeeper Career Opportunity At Trinity College School. Trinity College School Providing Jobs In Port Hope, Ontario. New Government Vacancy At Trinity College School As A Facilities Housekeeper Under Canadian Government Jobs In Port Hope, Ontario. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Trinity College School Jobs For Vacant Position Of Facilities Housekeeper Get Latest Updates Through www.tcs.on.ca.
Trinity College School Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Trinity College School Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Port Hope, Ontario. Come To Know Port Hope Ontario Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Trinity College School Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Match Your Profile Can Choose From Trinity College School.
Trinity College School Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Facilities Housekeeper In Port Hope, Ontario
Trinity College School Is Now Hiring For Facilities Housekeeper On Their Official Career Portal In Port Hope, Ontario. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Trinity College School Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Facilities Housekeeper At Trinity College School. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Fields. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 17.17 an hour. Trinity College School Jobs In Port Hope, Ontario.
Short Details Of Trinity College School Jobs For Facilities Housekeeper
|Name Of Organisation||Trinity College School|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 17.17 an hour|
|Job Type||Trinity College School Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Port Hope, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||www.tcs.on.ca|
Full Job Description For Trinity College School Jobs In Ontario, Canada
Full Job Description
Trinity College School is currently looking to fill the following position. Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, the Facilities Housekeeper is responsible for performing any combination of a variety of light cleaning and disinfecting duties to ensure campus facilities and residences are maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner. This is a contract position within the School’s facilities department, commencing immediately and lasting until December 16, 2022 (with a possibility of contract extension).
- Clean and disinfect residential buildings, dorm rooms and a wide variety campus facilities; clean by dusting, mopping, washing, vacuuming, polishing, brushing, disinfecting or scrubbing all surfaces of furniture, furnishings, floors, walls and any other surfaces
- Clean rooms for overnight guests, prepare beds with clean bedding
- Restock supplies where necessary
- Store cleaning equipment and supplies in a safe and orderly manner in order to maintain the safety of staff and students
- Clear and clean waste containers and dispose of refuse and recyclables
- Clean and maintain wax and polish finishes on floors; refinish floors as required
- Report any repairs needed to furniture, fixtures or facilities
- Ensure all doors in assigned work area are locked at the completion of shift
- Move furniture, materials and equipment as requested by the Supervisor; some heavy lifting may be required.
- Provide support to, and work with, other team members
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Maintain strict adherence to cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Be courteous at all times; possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Have the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- A completed vulnerable sector police check
- Cleaning experience preferred; possess knowledge of standard cleaning procedures and equipment
- Must hold a high school diploma, at minimum
- Previous knowledge of WHMIS, an asset
- Possess the ability to comprehend product labels and instructions
- Perform a physically demanding shift requiring constant activity; the ability to navigate stairs several times a day and perform duties that may include a ladder
Submit your resume and cover letter, via email, as soon as possible to:
Ms. Deb MacMillan, Housekeeping Supervisor, Trinity College School
Email: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Apply Now For Trinity College School Jobs
There Are Many Jobs Out There That May Be a Good Fit For Your CV. You Can Also Search For Specific Industries Or Job Titles That You Are Interested In. Once You Have Found Some Potential Openings, Take A Look At The Job Descriptions To See If Your Skills And Experience Match What The Employer Is Looking For. You Can Even Narrow Your Search By Specifying Whether The Position Is Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!