Valo Networks Jobs | Hiring For Construction Labourer Career Opportunity At Valo Networks. Valo Networks Providing Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. New Government Vacancy At Valo Networks As A Construction Labourer Under Canadian Government Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Valo Networks Jobs For Vacant Position Of Construction Labourer Get Latest Updates Through valonetworks.com.
Valo Networks Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Valo Networks Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Calgary, Alberta. Come To Know Calgary Alberta Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Valo Networks Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Valo Networks.
Valo Networks Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Construction Labourer In Calgary, Alberta
Valo Networks Is Now Hiring For Construction Labourer On Their Official Career Portal In Calgary, Alberta. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Valo Networks Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Construction Labourer At Valo Networks. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 21.37 an hour. Valo Networks Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Short Details Of Valo Networks Jobs For Construction Labourer
|Name Of Organisation|| Valo Networks
|Job Profile||Construction Labourer|
|Salary||CAD 21.37 an hour|
|Job Type||Valo Networks Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Calgary, Alberta|
|Get Notification From||valonetworks.com|
Full Job Description For Valo Networks Jobs In Alberta, Canada
Full Job Description
Valo is an experienced Telecommunications company providing professional telecommunications services throughout western Canada.
Our Telecommunications team is looking for competent, dedicated laborer’s, to support the delivery of quality fiber to the home services to our new customers in Calgary, AB.
- Up to 10 hour working day
- 11 days on 3 days off rotation
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Clearing of work area, preparation of tools and materials
- Use of hand tools
- Digging holes and trenches
- Pulling cable
- Move and carry construction materials and supplies that may weigh in excess of 30 kg
- Cable preparation and placement
- Basic interpretation of plans, diagrams, and locates
- Work outdoors in various elements
- Communicate with team members on preparation and project coordination
- Minimum 1 year experience in an construction environment
- Previous experience with utilities
- Has experience with Skid Steers, Mini Excavators, Flagging and Civil Construction
- Preference for previous construction laborer experience, such as telecom or pipeline but not required
- Landscaping or concrete experience is an asset
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Willing to work long hours and travel. Shift schedule is 10 hour days
- A safety-conscious, positive attitude, and good work ethic
- Willing to assist the team in any capacity
WHAT WE OFFER:
Equitable Compensation, on the job training, use of top tier equipment, and extra perks like work clothing and boot allowance!
Subject to reasonable accommodation, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination.