Vidir Jobs | Vidir Jobs 2022 | Vidir Is Now Hiring For Maintenance Specialist Recruitment. Eligible Applicants Have A Golden Chance Of Getting This Job In Arborg, Manitoba. All The Candidates Who Want To Apply For This Opening Post Are Requested To Read This Article Carefully For The Recruitment Process. There Is Good News For Job Seekers A New Government Vacancy Is Open Under Canadian Government Jobs In Arborg, Manitoba. Candidates, Please Follow The Guidelines, And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Or Register By Click Down The Apply Link. Get The Latest Updates Through vidirsolutions.com.
Vidir Promotes Equal Employment Opportunities For All Job Applicants. This Employer Opens Vacant Position To Select The Freshers Or Experienced Candidates. Don’t waste it waiting for some great opportunity to come in front of you in Arborg, Manitoba. Be A Part of the Vidir Careers And Get Updated On The New Opportunity Open For Fresher Candidates. Find A Latest That Job Based On Your Interests Which Match Your Profile At Vidir.
Vidir Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Maintenance Specialist In Arborg, Manitoba
Vidir Is Now Hiring For Maintenance Specialist On Their Official Career Portal In Arborg, Manitoba. Competitors Who Are Searching For Good Job Opportunity, Their Seek For Job Is Over Now. Now They Can Apply For Maintenance Specialist At Vidir. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Fields. Selected Applicants Will Get Pay Of Approximately CAD 17.13 an hour. Vidir Jobs In Arborg, Manitoba.
Short Details Of Vidir Jobs For Maintenance Specialist
|Name Of Organisation||Vidir|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 17.13 an hour|
|Job Type||Vidir Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Arborg, Manitoba|
|Get Notification From||vidirsolutions.com|
Full Job Description For Vidir Jobs In Manitoba, Canada
Full Job Description
For our Arborg , MANITOBA facility, we are seeking a:
Maintenance Specialist – Afternoon Shift
The Maintenance Specialist will be responsible for performing general building, property and equipment maintenance. They will maintain the HVAC, electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems and equipment. This individual is also responsible for installing, troubleshooting repairing and maintaining machinery equipment in accordance with safety and productive maintenance systems and processes.
- Ensure the maintenance and repair of all equipment and machinery on site utilizing Vidir’s Preventive Maintenance System.
- Provide emergency or unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production to limit any time delays for production. As part of these duties they will be required to diagnose, repair or replace parts and test to ensure the equipment is in proper working condition.
- Be involved in all aspects of building maintenance to ensure compliance to any construction, renovation or equipment updates to ensure proper preventative maintenance schedules.
- Maintain stock and supply tools and equipment for production workers.
- Comply with all safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Ensure seasonal maintenance of yard site.
- Keep current with ongoing changes and new technology and adapt accordingly. Maintain an inventory of new equipment, manuals and warranties.
- Demonstrate the accountabilities under Vidir’s Safety Management System and Continuous Improvement Programs and lead by example.
- A Trades Certificate would be considered an asset, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a maintenance related field.
- Knowledge of hand tools, power tools, manufacturing principles.
- Strong demonstrated skills in the areas of organization, housekeeping, and maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Strong Communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of local, provincial and federal workplace compliance regulations, ordinances and legislation.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
Please submit your resume, outlining your experience and qualifications to [email protected]
Explore our company and products at www.vidirsolutions.com .
Find out about the Vidir experience at www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpIXnfj6Q8c
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In Most Of The Jobs, Employers Seeing In You Good Communication Skills, Your Problem-Solving Abilities, And Management Skills. If You Read This Full Article And If You Are Fit For Their Requirement Then Go Through The Above Link. Also, Check These Links Full-Time Or Part-Time!
Checking For More Jobs Click Here!