Wasabi Asian Cuisine Jobs | Hiring For kitchen helper Career Opportunity At Wasabi Asian Cuisine. Wasabi Asian Cuisine Providing Jobs In Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia. New Government Vacancy At Wasabi Asian Cuisine As A kitchen helper Under Canadian Government Jobs In Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Wasabi Asian Cuisine Jobs For Vacant Position Of kitchen helper Get Latest Updates Through wasabihouse.ca.
Wasabi Asian Cuisine Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Wasabi Asian Cuisine Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia. Come To Know Lower Sackville Nova Scotia Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Wasabi Asian Cuisine Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Wasabi Asian Cuisine.
Wasabi Asian Cuisine Jobs 2022 | Hiring For kitchen helper In Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia
Wasabi Asian Cuisine Is Now Hiring For kitchen helper On Their Official Career Portal In Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Wasabi Asian Cuisine Jobs. Now They Can Apply For kitchen helper At Wasabi Asian Cuisine. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 13.35 an hour. Wasabi Asian Cuisine Jobs In Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia.
Short Details Of Wasabi Asian Cuisine Jobs For kitchen helper
|Name Of Organisation||Wasabi Asian Cuisine|
|Job Profile||No Job Opening For A While|
|Salary||CAD 13.35 an hour|
|Job Type||Wasabi Asian Cuisine Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia|
|Get Notification From||wasabihouse.ca|
Full Job Description For Wasabi Asian Cuisine Jobs In Nova Scotia, Canada
Full Job Description
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
- Place dishes in storage area
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Deep fryer
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash
- Handle and store cleaning products
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
Food Service Helpers Specific Skills
- Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?