Weyerhaeuser Jobs | Hiring For Maintenance Planner Career Opportunity At Weyerhaeuser. Weyerhaeuser Providing Jobs In Kenora, Ontario. New Government Vacancy At Weyerhaeuser As A Maintenance Planner Under Canadian Government Jobs In Kenora, Ontario. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Weyerhaeuser Jobs For Vacant Position Of Maintenance Planner Get Latest Updates Through www.weyerhaeuser.com.
Weyerhaeuser Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Weyerhaeuser Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Kenora, Ontario. Come To Know Kenora Ontario Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Weyerhaeuser Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Weyerhaeuser.
Weyerhaeuser Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Maintenance Planner In Kenora, Ontario
Weyerhaeuser Is Now Hiring For Maintenance Planner On Their Official Career Portal In Kenora, Ontario. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Weyerhaeuser Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Maintenance Planner At Weyerhaeuser. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 31.72 an hour. Weyerhaeuser Jobs In Kenora, Ontario.
Short Details Of Weyerhaeuser Jobs For Maintenance Planner
|Name Of Organisation||Weyerhaeuser|
|Job Profile||Maintenance Planner|
|Salary||CAD 31.72 an hour|
|Job Type||Weyerhaeuser Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Kenora, Ontario|
|Get Notification From||www.weyerhaeuser.com|
Full Job Description For Weyerhaeuser Jobs In Ontario, Canada
The Maintenance Planner is actively engaged in the planning and scheduling of down-day and weekly maintenance work, and management of the SAP Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), that includes work orders, purchasing of materials and system record maintenance. The maintenance planner works with maintenance management, tradespersons, production and contractors to ensure the safe and organized effectiveness of plant maintenance activities. The Maintenance Planner leads weekly down day scheduling and associated meetings.
This is a salaried, overtime elligble position reporting to the Maintenance and Engineering Manager.
The Maintenance Planner will plan, develop, manage and provide effective leadership for the maintenance and operations team by:
- Ensuring the safety of associates and contractors by tracking of all safety work orders to completion on a timely basis, and that job packages address and identify key safety requirements.
- Arrange contractors, equipment, and necessary parts to complete the work
- Using SAP and MS Office computer programs to support the effective completion of maintenance work
- Lead and develop weekly schedules for down day work.
- Ensure the integrity of the SAP CMMS system by updating records and work order information.
- Implement world class planning and scheduling methods and ensures conformance with Weyerhaeuser Standard Manufacturing Practices.
- Plan and coordinate annual and extended shutdown work.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Trades certification in a maintenance trade is preferred but not mandatory
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience using SAP is desirable
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to learn and adhere to disciplined planning processes
About Wood Products:
We’ve been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team. MP1