Yara Jobs | Hiring For Process Operator Career Opportunity At Yara. Yara Providing Jobs In Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan. New Government Vacancy At Yara As A Process Operator Under Canadian Government Jobs In Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan. Job Seekers Who Are Eligible In Eligibility Criteria Of Yara Jobs For Vacant Position Of Process Operator Get Latest Updates Through www.yaracanada.ca.
Yara Is Most Reliable And Leading Job Providing Company. Yara Is Giving A Great Chance Of Selection For Freshers Or Experienced Candidates Who Are Looking For Jobs In Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan. Come To Know Belle Plaine Saskatchewan Government Jobs For Job Seekers. Get The Details Of Yara Careers Opportunity Down Below. Latest Jobs That Matching Your Profile Can Choose From Yara.
Yara Jobs 2022 | Hiring For Process Operator In Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan
Yara Is Now Hiring For Process Operator On Their Official Career Portal In Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan. Candidates Have Best Job Opportunity Who Are Looking For Yara Jobs. Now They Can Apply For Process Operator At Yara. Candidates Need Experience And Required Qualification In Relevant Field. Candidates Who Are Selected Will Pay Approximately CAD 20.62 an hour. Yara Jobs In Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan.
Short Details Of Yara Jobs For Process Operator
|Name Of Organisation||Yara|
|Job Profile||No Job Openings For A While|
|Salary||CAD 20.62 an hour|
|Job Type||Yara Jobs Canada|
|Job Location||Jobs In Belle Plaine, Saskatchewan|
|Get Notification From||www.yaracanada.ca|
Full Job Description For Yara Jobs In Saskatchewan, Canada
Full Job Description
About the Unit
Yara Belle Plaine is a world class producer of nitrogen fertilizer and is the newest member of Yara International ASA. Yara International is a global fertilizer company, with operations in over 60 countries around the world. Yara’s dynamic global presence and unique business model allows the company to be an industry shaper. Belle Plaine is located in Saskatchewan, Canada 50 km west of Regina on highway #1.
- These positions are accountable for the safe, reliable, and efficient operation of plant operating unit. The Process Operator/Power Engineer will monitor operating equipment, prepare it for maintenance, and ensure a safe working environment for everyone at Yara Belle Plaine
- Follow procedures to control process ensure safe, reliable and efficient plant operation.
- Determine maintenance needs, prepare the equipment for maintenance, and provide a hazard free environment while maintaining unit operations and ensuring the least impact on production.
- Learn all areas within the assigned operating unit and progress in increasing levels of responsibility with an aim to be a panel qualified operator within 5 years.
- Work towards improving knowledge within the operations department and ensure the operating teams skill levels are maintained or increased by acting as a trainer, identifying areas of weakness, helping to maintain and update operating procedures, SOP’s, modules, and safe work practices.
- Participate as emergency responder with the skills to address site or unit emergencies and loss control situations. Ex. Fire crew, ER Team, etc.
- Maintain accurate log books and operator rounds summarizing shift routine, maintenance activities, and unusual occurrences to provide shift to shift continuity and communicate significant changes, issues, and findings in a timely manner.
Education & Experience
- Third class stationary engineering certificate.
- Several years of plant experience and an extensive working knowledge of all equipment.
- Ability to operate Honeywell Experion system.
- Good knowledge of safety program and emergency response procedures.
Be Part of Our Team – Why Work for Us – What We Offer
Yara Belle Plaine offers a highly competitive total compensation package including:
- Bonus Program
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Lunch Break
- Employee Assistance Plan
Deanna Milton, HR Manager
Apply no later than
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) as one of our top 7 strategic actions and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in DEI ambassador networks.
Job Segment: Process Operator, Equipment Operator, Equity, Engineer, Manufacturing, Finance, Engineering